I Made a track!

:D HEY!

I just found this track that i made 2-3 months ago using Fruity Loops,the demo version where you cant save.

it must have a couple of hours of work put into it.also i am a complete NOOB in music making,and this was a sort of "experiment" ;):)

anw i like it(its my baby).

how do YOU find it?be honest! :D

Time Illusion

Solar Storm = me(snowball)! :)

and i have complete copyrights on my artistic name,dont you steal it from me :(

Fairly said, yes very novice .. and still somehow nice. It is blatant the gap .. in the middle; or the design is this way ? This long pause is imo requiring just too much imagination :P Overall it is not bad I guess, and the riffey at the end is also nicey .. keep on going :)

.. ps : the pause is maybe fitting though, thinking over it :rolleyes:

well i didnt really like the start. nor the end..

but i like the ambient 10 sec in the middle, so dont despair  :P

546956[/snapback]

haha i really like that part too,its nice.but the start had something that was good yet un-developed,it had potential.too bad i cant work on it.i dont like the end much either.

Fairly said, yes very novice .. and still somehow nice. It is blatant the gap .. in the middle; or the design is this way ? This long pause is imo requiring just too much imagination :P Overall it is not bad I guess, and the riffey at the end is also nicey .. keep on going  :)

.. ps : the pause is maybe fitting though, thinking over it  :rolleyes:

546988[/snapback]

yes the transition is harsh!!!!dont know why i did it like that though.good that you liked the end,its kind of "messy" for my ears.

well thanks guys!!!

:)

I quite like it for being a noob track :)

Typical psy sounds, sounds like I'm at your side while you're playing with the knobs :)

The end melody is... WEIRD. But you should go back to the bassdrum and beat in the end.

Let me just ask a question, which program did you use? And did you use any effects such as EQ or compression?

Epileptik psytrance like I love, my friend!  :lol:  Thanx for sharing this great piece with us!  :lol:  :)

547227[/snapback]

epileptik psytrance! :lol::lol:

I quite like it for being a noob track :)

Typical psy sounds, sounds like I'm at your side while you're playing with the knobs :)

The end melody is... WEIRD. But you should go back to the bassdrum and beat in the end.

Let me just ask a question, which program did you use? And did you use any effects such as EQ or compression?

547241[/snapback]

thanks!!!

well i used Fruity Loops,the demo edition where i cant save,so i cant go back and work on it. :(

i dont think i used any of these effects,because i dont even know what they are!

well no,i know what they are,but i dont know where to find them and how to use them!

if i remember correctly,i used a kick that i found,some bass,a 303,some FX,2 pads i think and a synth(dont remember which one) for the end melody.