who on this forum

Guest lespagnol

buy music on the net? I tried only one time in order to buy the diablo album on israelism.com I one month later I discovered that someone had stolen my ID number ...I lost 100 only euros and i consider that I was lucky.have u already been tricked on the net too?

i bought several times from chaos unlimited, saikosounds, psyshop, israelism and ebay with my credit card. never got cheated or anything.

i buy on psyshop and saikosounds and it's great.

Psyshop WAS the best, BUT, they did not readjust the exchange rate between euros and dollars. thus although 1$ = 1EU, the same cd costs 11-12$ and 14-15EU !! so although you're in the european community like psyshop, you will pay more than a us citizen !! i hope they'll fix it soon. also : the parcels take 3 days to go from Germany to France, but they are not so protected and i had several cd boxes broken once...

Saikosounds is great because they have everything and the cds are cheap, and parcels well protected.. only problem : 10 days for the cds to go from HongKong to France. they are my fav now.

Chaos Unlimited looks bad : cds are the cheapest on the net, but this is a trick. after you've bought, you realize the postage price is horribly expensive, and finally, on the average, cds are more expensive than the other shops !!...moreover it took the parcel 10 days to go from London to Paris and when i received it, it was full of flyers and useless stuff (are they meant to justify this fxxking postage price ?)...