Cover Art / Snaap - Among A Fish

NT

Hey there,

Just finished the following cover-art in corporation with "Snapinho" (aka Snaap) for his demo, I'm VERY satisfied with it:

Front:

Back:

Note: Blurred the phone number for publicing the picture here for obvious reasons ;)

I hope you like it as much as I do! Let me know what you think!

Anyway, I could use a few more of these assignments , as i want this to be my proffesion in the future... (i did finish a "multimedia & graphic design" study yet though) So If you're interrested in a professional looking cover or flyer/poster design (no real fancy 3D stuff though hehe...) for a small price: feel free to contact me at the email adress showed on the backcover (the one at the bottom) ;)

VERY nice.

This I like!

529883[/snapback]

Thanks man!, I usually do stuff for metal and rock music... so this was a nice outtake into a different genre :) Hope to do more soon!

Ha! Not only is this supremely mixed, the cover art is outstanding as well! :)

At first I thought it was a little too dark too, but when I realised what it actually was, I got a little embarassed because ... well: when I get my first real cd out, it'd have to look even better. :P:D

Now, how am I gonna do that? Hahaha, but hey; I'm really positively surprised by mister 'Nightmare Trancer'.

And you know what? There's a little hippy inside all of us that sometimes pops his head out to throw some nice sweet lovely positive feelings in the mix. Betta believe it! :lol:

Supergroover's artwork reminded me of something and I couldn't recall what...then I remembered this.

I guess it's not exactly the same, but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

Posted Image

too bad the size was a little big for printing (inside joke)  :P

531305[/snapback]

Well, i delivered it as I always deliver it and never had any problems with that untill now?... anyway I hope it's fixed by now... (couldn't handle the compression?... dunno..)