MFG - Message From God

svolk

The search gave me an error, I apologize if there is already such a topic. I have recently got my hands on MFG - Message from God. It sounds just right for my ears, what do you think about this stuff?

The search gave me an error, I apologize if there is already such a topic. I have recently got my hands on MFG - Message from God. It sounds just right for my ears, what do you think about this stuff?

510850[/snapback]

Really really boring. I'm so disappointed. MFG was one of my all-time favourites. None of the tracks made any good impressions on me making me wanting to come back and listening to it again. And I did give it a fair chance by listening to the whole album a couple of times. It's just plain and boring. I'm so sad, they were one of my last hopes of good trancemusic :(

i was e-mailing Aharon Segal from mfg,and he say that they put alot of work in this new album and trying not to make it sound like the other albums. i specialy like track 7 and 8. powerfull stuff there. thinks this album deserve a extra listening. :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hey, guys, there is already a MFG topic in the artist & label announcements section, concerning "MFG - Message from God". Why don't you write your opinions about this album in the artist section? :blink:

Moni, put those threads in the topic of the artists section...