1200 mics

Guest etherealphaze

i've heard LSD, Ecstasy and Hashish ..

this sounds to be Very nice .. if u like salvia divinorum, u'll

probably like the whole album cuz thats gonna be the style..

ecstasy was too cheezy for me.. except the nice intro with raja ram on the silverflute :)

hashish with the sample in the beginning :

"On the seventh day, shiva created hashish *echoes*" :D

a killer !! i love this one!

the album will surely kick some nice ass

Guest --==1400MileS==--

Gimme gimme gimme...

I really expect a breakthrough album...the jumpiness of GMS combined with Raja's DMTs wizardry...

i've allready listen to all the samples at saikosounds, as far as i can tell now this is a fantastic release. can't wait to hear the full tracks, especially extasy!! ;-)

Guest Matt BooM!

okay folks ...... Lets all take some MESCALINE !!!!

Mescaline is my favourite track, a combination of heavy guitars and cheesy zorba sounds, works for me anyday hehehehe

OK I have the 9 track promo and I must say this is overkill. I don't see how you people can be diggin on this, especially a lame track like Mescaline, but to each their own. I normally like GMS but aren't they overdoing this drug thing? Sorry saps that the Shpongle name is being tainted just by having RR assossiated with this garbage. I guess being labelled a bad DJ wasn't enough for him...

Half of these tunes sound clubby which I don't have a problem with; I mean LSD Story was clubby but still a good tune. I dunno, is it something with the club scene in Ibiza warping GMS' minds? I know we'll never have the good old days back but they have some recent killers too if they'd just stop releasing so much garbage and have some quality control!!

Is it done for the money? I'm afraid it probably is...

And WTF is up with the last 2 tracks? That's just the uber-lame icing on the cake. I mean these tracks are way old, especially DMT.

I believe I'm already sick of this cd :( OK one good "new" track (even if its been available on the net for awhile) and two good "old" tracks make 3/9 and my rating is a 4 out of 10 total. Just below average...

Guest TittelinTuure

I think,

Once again this album has nothing new to offer... even if songs are named after drugs, it still won t mean it is a good album! You people just think it is, becouse you think that artists on this record are all so high that it will affect you also! And you think that it is really cool when someone blasts about drugs... And I also think that they don t even take any drugs!! This album has nothing to do with drugs! I mean ecstacy, track that is done to dance people in clubs or somewhere else where it is all about money, boose and all that shit! If You are on LSD, (oh my god! Fly Tuure, fly!!)you will do very different track about it than 1200 mics!! And mescaline....Shit man! Ok, its the only reason to listen this, but it certainly has nothing to do with mescalin! And samples from " fear and loath in las vegas" Are getting really tired! ( even that it is a Fucking good movie!)

And it is clubby! Really clubby! I personaly hope that I cant here in forest or any other cool spot were people are dancing GOOD, HOLY tunes instead of this shit! If someone blows on his wistle, i will open fire, motherfuckers!!

I think that we all are really tired of that drug small talk..Grow up and you will learn! I mean that drugs are great, but do you have to TALK ABOUT it all the time? Go and use some, instead!=)