Annus Horribilis (My new track)

Charlie

Am I the only one that download a guitar track? As far as you can call it a track, it's just a bit of pling pling etc.

edit: ah now I get it...  :rolleyes:

513137[/snapback]

It's not a guitar track. Yes, there's a guitar in it, but there's a host of other sounds that transcend mere music and communicate directly to the soul. For example, take the saucepan lid being carefully struck, with an exact force of 0.767 Ibs, against a stainless steel colander - that symbolises the fetus in the wound during the early stages of human development and the birth of a galaxy as the remnants of past stars are drawn in under gravity and recycled and the characteristics both share. The piece took 5 years of planning and writing, please don't think of it as just a guitar track.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a guitar track. Yes, there's a guitar in it, but there's a host of other sounds that transcend mere music and communicate directly to the soul. For example, take the saucepan lid being carefully struck, with an exact force of 0.767 Ibs, against a stainless steel colander - that symbolises the fetus in the wound during the early stages of human development and the birth of a galaxy as the remnants of past stars are drawn in under gravity and recycled and the characteristics both share. The piece took 5 years of planning and writing, please don't think of it as just a guitar track.

515806[/snapback]

"A fetus in the wound"? Wow, that is deep. In fact, I could say the entire track is like a deep, gaping wound.