Free Slayer Album

Guest The Journey Man Project

Slayer - "god ates us all"

wasted my cash and thispile of crud but if you want it it's yours, keep in mind free means sent by land not air, so it'll take a fair while and cannot be guaranteed on arriving 100% undamaged, but it's free... reply here, first in gets it...

Slayer - "god ates us all"

wasted my cash and thispile of crud  but if you want it it's yours, keep in mind free means sent by land not air, so it'll take a fair while and cannot be guaranteed on arriving 100% undamaged, but it's free... reply here, first in gets it...

503448[/snapback]

p m'd ya mike

Slayer? Free? can't belive it haha

Their latest work it's not as good as the classics but, hey, it's great music IMO.

You should give it another chance mate and, if you still don't like it and don't want to keep it in your collection, then send it to me :P:ph34r:

I've seen the DVD with the tracks of this album and it's an awesome show. With Paul Bostaph on drums, sublime. King & Hanneman are one of my alltime fav guitar players couple, and Tom Araya is pure attitude.

Yes, i'm a Slayer whore

Yuh Technosomy gets it... nah just not for me, the whole Satanic Slayer thing, was trying to revisit my youth but it failed... have changed to much... Pantera and Fear Factory are the only ones for me any more.