New interviews with artists!

moni

I would want to answer about the etnica interviews :)

As for going to ibiza is possible and i am sure that more than one person can ask them an interview. The guys are usually friendly about that. But i think they would be cool to speak about their future and not about their past, they have been asked already too much about it!

As for the other guys well there is not much to say, i could make some some question to each of the members of the team. But that won't be an easy one as all the projects have ended and beside some chit-chatting of some things they all moved on from the crop circles, pleiadians and lotus omega projects.

As a matter of fact Lotus Omega has alread ended since 2 years (more or less) and i doubt it will ever be again. They have shitloads of unpublished tracks made after the second album but there are no plans of releasing so far. I am trying to help both Franco Rossi and Filippo Scrimizzi with their new material tough and i really hope some label would be interested! Filippo made over 14 tracks since the split and some are really cool! I would like to read a RA interview as well, so Anoebis go go go :)!

523817[/snapback]

good to hear that things are moving :)!

btw - you say that there have been lots of pleiaidans/etnica/crop circles related interviews, but how come its impossible to find them on web? i mean, obviously its a MUST to ask them about goa times because most of us havent read those interviews anyway :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there were interviewed on old magazines, (like mushroom magazines in 96 featured their interviews) and somewhere else and i rembember even on some solstice dvd they were asked a few querstions but i mean they been asked by many many many people about their past in real life but your right nothing exist on the web. Everyone who met them at parties asked them about the past practiclaly so just ask around to people and u'll ahve ur interview... if u have some curiosity ask me but i'd reply in PM.

• 2 weeks later...

For all the fans of ultimae records and generally for all the fans of quality ambient & chill music, check this interview from Sunbeam aka Mahiane co-manager of Ultimae, label artist and deejay, the author of Oxycanta compilation (ultimae records 2006).The online portal Morpheus music interviewed Sunbeam aka Mahiane about her last compilation Oxycanta, interesting words and much more...

http://www.electronicmusicmall.com/Html/Featureoxycanta.htm

Cheers! :)