3. Transformer

4. Thru love

5. Tripping point

6. Shamanistic rap

7. Strong blast

8. Psychedelic awakening

9. Fluffy on

10. Mega mix bonus track

In case you didn't know this already, Terminator is former half of Paransense and has recently tragically died in an accident at the beginning of this year (RIP). So this is his last album... and it is an interesting album, I'd call it "dark psygressive" since it somehow manages to blend the trademark fast bassline with the progressive psy vibe: no actual melodies, more like sound patterns evolving one from the other and a general "flatness" all through the track (in other words little or no climaxes). Although I must admit the overall vibe is pretty original... it isn't really my cup of tea... And I must admit that judging by the track names and all I was kindof expecing some oldschoolish vibe going on, which isn't at all the case :(

I have massive respect for Zolod's former work as Parasense and I deeply regret that the dark psy scene has lost one of its pioneers... but this album isn't really my thing. Although I suppose that progressive psy lovers will love it :)

[EDIT 2008: OK I don't know if it's the drugs talking or something, but coming back from a psy party I decided to give this another listen. I mean, like all the way home I was thinking "man I MUST give this thing another try". And, somehow, I got the feeling that the artist was on to something big. I don't know how to explain, like somehow he managed to catch waves of energy and put it though music... Well I guess the main idea is that this album can be REALLY apperciated when high... but only when high. my 2 cents ;) ]

Guest The Journey Man Project

This is a massive album mixed together like a live set and it works so sooooo well... I can see how you might find it to have progressive influences, but with the tracks at 145bpm or higher it cannot be really considered progressive at all... eavy beats and monotone bass with very wide variety of sounds floatin over the top... sometimes this just drops into a kicking beats with little else but it is mixed and flowing so well... can just float off to the forest and imaging the fun of being lost in an alternative reality... this is a massive album and probablt one of the best albums I've had for ages... Zolod was a true mastee mind and this has such a unique style... may he he R.I.P!!

• 3 weeks later...

its out of stock in beatspace for a long fucking time ... .... .. .

i really respect victor n his complete junkie tunes .

Good Vibration For You Space Man !

• 16 years later...