Psykovsky - Psykovsky

Lemmiwinks

after listening some more, the mastering isn't really ear-friendly i think. messy mixes and bass is usually way too loud.

still, soopakilla trex. :posford: unmatched raw russian brutality

RAW MEAT FOR BREAKFAST, MY FAVORITE!!

This is just so funny.

I bet by morning he's referring to the morning psychedelic style like terminator and the likes, this style is significantly less hard and aggressive and usually is more drive-based and moodily changing. By intelligent he refers to the breaks and crazy idm-ish structures in kindzadza's music. hence the term intelligent morning dark. these are all guesses.

after listening some more, the mastering isn't really ear-friendly i think. messy mixes and bass is usually way too loud.

still, soopakilla trex. :posford: unmatched raw russian brutality

RAW MEAT FOR BREAKFAST, MY FAVORITE!!

I bet by morning he's referring to the morning psychedelic style like terminator and the likes, this style is significantly less hard and aggressive and usually is more drive-based and moodily changing. By intelligent he refers to the breaks and crazy idm-ish structures in kindzadza's music. hence the term intelligent morning dark. these are all guesses.

yes

check out:

Kindzadza - Shivaya Voda

Psykovsky - Wishful Sinful

Quasar - The Glum Leaper

Furious - Mics and Things

Psyfactor - Good and Evil

Ocelot - Thoughts per second

Ocelot - Xilogz Frog Grog (Furious rmx)

i had the chance to see the Doctor 3 times so far ( Forgotten Ritual , Universo Paralello & in belgium recently) and i have to say his sets are as extreme as any DMT-trip or whatever out of body experiences you might remember - this man creates a force that is out of this world! *spot on*

can only share the gratitude and fascination torwards Mr.Psykovsky and his work! personaly i put him on the same level as Beethoven,Bach and the likes

and IRL he is also hell of a nice and shanti guy!

next set is at psycrowdelica near Berlin in July? - anyone coming to this one?

i had the chance to see the Doctor 3 times so far ( Forgotten Ritual , Universo Paralello & in belgium recently) and i have to say his sets are as extreme as any DMT-trip or whatever out of body experiences you might remember - this man creates a force that is out of this world! *spot on*

can only share the gratitude and fascination torwards Mr.Psykovsky and his work! personaly i put him on the same level as Beethoven,Bach and the likes

and IRL he is also hell of a nice and shanti guy!

next set is at psycrowdelica near Berlin in July? - anyone coming to this one?

yes me

especially for Furiousssss