DUB RIDERS (dub sounds from finland)

Hi!

Dub Riders is a project which plays electronic/organic dub music. The heart of the Riders is two young men; Mr.Ruff Kutz and eKtoplasma. They produce their music slowly but with quality. The Dub Riders have been bubbling from the start of this decade and they've played a couple of live gigs. The shows have usually included a random number of assistant musicians helping the main duo. Listen and enjoy. Feedback is always welcome!

the best way to contact us is: dubriders@gmail.com

Dub sounds.......DUB RIDERS

I just listened to the first three track, very nice, not that psychedelic, but crispy for sure. Which of the tracks are the more psychedelic ones? If any off course ;)

I like the production for sure, very light and happy! :) '

For my psychedelic heart of course I could use even more effects, but thats just me B)

I just listened to the first three track, very nice, not that psychedelic, but crispy for sure.  Which of the tracks are the more psychedelic ones? If any off course ;)

I like the production for sure, very light and happy! :) '

For my psychedelic heart of course I could use even more effects, but thats just me B)

498410[/snapback]

tracks with hint of psychedelia!

dub wall

astral dub

peace out! :D

Dub Wall is a great track have to say, really made me groove, and such a nice ethnic feel to it, top notch!!! Astral dub is very nice too, i can fell a touch of mad professor touch in that bass if I am not mistaken... ;) I like! More music like these tracks! Can hear u have put some time in to this. I have a friend who makes some dub music aswell, I will try send the link to him aswell! He migth have some more to add... :)