Bamboo forest recommandations

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello my space brothers! I have bought years ago a compilation from XIII BIS records called "Gaia IX". I very but very like the super energy and the strange voice choral of the track "Automation" from Bamboo Forest! :D I can listen it a hundred time in a row without get bored. :D

Do you know other tracks from Bamboo forest or from other trance groups which sound quite similar with this one? :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

bamboo forest-sans titre

bamboo forest-wave table

first one is simular style as automation

494651[/snapback]

Wooww, really? :D I will immediately search for it! Thanx man! :)

Just don't get anything from the revival album :angry: that was just awful. AAWWFUL!

But Bamboo Forest - Bamboo Forest was good and everything they released on flying rhino was decent too.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Just don't get anything from the revival album :angry:  that was just awful. AAWWFUL!

But Bamboo Forest - Bamboo Forest was good and everything they released on flying rhino was decent too.

494665[/snapback]

Yes, I totally agree: "Revival" album is a big disappointment ! Bamboo forest have lost their unique style with it! What a shame! :(

Yes, I totally agree: "Revival" album is a big disappointment ! Bamboo forest have lost their unique style with it! What a shame!  :(

494676[/snapback]

the last track was nice.....the rest was spice girls stuff :(

another good Bamboo forest track in simular style is "choose youre world" check it out I have it on va/psychedelic(3d vision) but i think its realesed on other comps. as well. :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx for this other one recommandation! I will be now happy when I will find all those bamboo forest tracks. What a shame Bamboo Forest haven't produced an entire album like "Automation" with the same energy, the same inspiration, the bamboo beats! :rolleyes: