Pictures Bitkit Release Party

Tox

thnx for the pixxxxxxxx, found the person i was looking for.

btw, i didn't know i look 'goa', cuz when i arrived at the party i went into the left entrance, wich was the one for the other party. they told me straight away 'jo dude, goa is the other entrance' and i was like 'errrrr DAMN i'm not even wearing fleuro stuff!' I'm a goa yuppie :(

is it the way i walk? talk? nah can't be cuz i didn't even say a word.....couldn't be my clothes either cuz i came straight from my work....Bert...do i SMELL like a hippie? :lol:

thnx for the pixxxxxxxx, found the person i was looking for.

btw, i didn't know i look 'goa', cuz when i arrived at the party i went into the left entrance, wich was the one for the other party. they told me straight away 'jo dude, goa is the other entrance' and i was like 'errrrr DAMN i'm not even wearing fleuro stuff!' I'm a goa yuppie :(

is it the way i walk? talk? nah can't be cuz i didn't even say a word.....couldn't be my clothes either cuz i came straight from my work....Bert...do i SMELL like a hippie?  :lol:

491658[/snapback]

I hope you allready washed off the big "GOA" I wrote on your forehead several months ago while you were sleeping.

check the mirror plz...

did you check the mirror?

:lol: say yes so i can laugh like a maniac :lol: