WOW Someone sells rare CD’s in Isratrance

Kai-Q

If some people are still looking for old rare cd’s then have a look here what i found while surfing in boringness and wanted to see if something is happening is isratrance:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/.../83589/forum/59

Some new guy in isratrance is selling this stuff, perhaps you can make a deal with him ;).

Guest antic

Yesterday in Ebay, Air Born gone for around 50 Euros.

490993[/snapback]

Yeah, it was 37GBP :)

I hate those sen0byte, katerriesen etc. guys ( ;) ) who can spend so much cash on CDs :( Funny thing is, I see them in every auction and they win most of them so they must have like 2-3 copies of every CD! Are they librarians or something?! ;):D

pffss... I feel better now :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

40 Euros for the Phenomena album!!! It's crazy! You should better download directly Miranda's album on her official site: it's free for download ;)

40 Euros for the Phenomena album!!! It's crazy! You should better download directly Miranda's album on her official site: it's free for download  ;)

491032[/snapback]

the guy needs money...

even for those prices... there is always someone who is willing to pay such price

I know I wouldn’t

Guest Cosmogenesis

the guy needs money...

even for those prices... there is always someone who is willing to pay such price

I know I wouldn’t

491051[/snapback]

me too!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Here is the link, phile mou: Miranda

You can download also the "Real Rush" album and some other tracks like Gnocchi and Triplexus. Enjoy, it's free!! :D

Miranda is really a generous woman!