aaarrfggghhhh!

Guest antic

Guest antic

sorry, but I have to let go my frustration!!! :(

few minutes ago I was so close to winning Koxbox "The Great Unknown", but the fucking stupid eBay displayed me "Buying Activity Limit reached" when I tried to bid (I'm new user with just 2 feedbacks)!!! I had the money and could easily outbid the other guy / girl - he / she won it for 12.5EUR and I was prepared to pay up to 25EUR for it!!!

F U C K !!!

on the bright side of things, few minutes before that I scored Darshan's "Spectra" CD for 10.5EUR - I think it's a fair price and it will look nice next to my Awakening CD. I hope the music's good too, because the old reviews were not very encouraging :)

I feel much better now :):D

dude that happened to me to when I tried to score some rare vinyls (for very cheap even)

better luck next time hey :)

and I'm sure you can get koxbox's "the great unknown" for less than 10 dollars too.

I've never bought anything from ebay that's over 10 dollars, except ubar tmar's "fusion". :) (and I've still gotten some goodies :) )

on the bright side of things, few minutes before that I scored Darshan's "Spectra" CD for 10.5EUR - I think it's a fair price and it will look nice next to my Awakening CD. I hope the music's good too, because the old reviews were not very encouraging :)

I feel much better now :):D

486457[/snapback]

Ummm, the album is not that bad but it is nothing comparing to the old Darshan, it is more on the progressed side which is not bad but this album is SO strange...well, hear it for yourself...;)

Guest Astro Cortex

About Spectra: Ignore the reviews, this is quality stuff! :) . I seriously don't understand why so many people have difficulties with this album. It can't be just because it's so different from Awakening, can it? Sure, Flying Rhino went into a more proggy direction around 98/99, and Spectra is in that early prog style for the most part. It still has a lot of depth though, and I even like it more than Awakening. Come on, Nexus Plexus is a damn fine tune for instance, whether you like prog or not :)

Guest antic

About Spectra: Ignore the reviews, this is quality stuff! :) . I seriously don't understand why so many people have difficulties with this album. It can't be just because it's so different from Awakening, can it? Sure, Flying Rhino went into a more proggy direction around 98/99, and Spectra is in that early prog style for the most part. It still has a lot of depth though, and I even like it more than Awakening. Come on, Nexus Plexus is a damn fine tune for instance, whether you like prog or not :)

486581[/snapback]

thanks, that's what I wanted to hear :D

Guest antic

Don't worry. Most Koxbox stuff isn't worth listening to. I even find their "best" stuff bores me to tears.

486679[/snapback]

Thanks you told me about this, because I was going to stupidly spend a lot of cash on a CD that sucks!!! You're pathetic Cinos...

Don't worry. Most Koxbox stuff isn't worth listening to. I even find their "best" stuff bores me to tears.

486679[/snapback]

"psychedelic drugs to understand psychedelia???"

YES you idiot!  :lol:

486709[/snapback]

:)

Thanks you told me about this, because I was going to stupidly spend a lot of cash on a CD that sucks!!! You're pathetic Cinos...

486737[/snapback]

Clearly there's something wrong with you.

Guest djnemo

Yeah, and when we stop feeding the cow completely (which is gonna happen sooner or later anyways) there will be no more good music Then you all have to listen to MY shitty music, and NHJO :D

Guest antic

Clearly there's something wrong with you.

486783[/snapback]

No. I don't enter every thread I can and post irrelevant stuff. :P

I personally don't care if you like Koxbox or not. But apparently it didn't crossed your mind that I was looking for that CD for a long time and was ready to pay up to 25EUR for it because I like it (to say the least). What is your comment good for in this case?

Get a life mate and stop spending all your time posting nonsense!

Guest antic

Yeah, and when we stop feeding the cow completely (which is gonna happen sooner or later anyways) there will be no more good music  Then you all have to listen to MY shitty music, and NHJO  :D

486847[/snapback]

wrong thread, Nemo? :D

Yeah, and when we stop feeding the cow completely (which is gonna happen sooner or later anyways) there will be no more good music  Then you all have to listen to MY shitty music, and NHJO  :D

486847[/snapback]

*puts on "Damage ~ God Help Us"*