01. Sub6 : Pounding

02. Astrix : Disco Valley

03. Psysex : Alien Cop (Goblin Rmx)

04. Hujaboy : Flake

05. Cosma : Nonstop

06. Xerox And Illumination : Temporary Ins

07. Delirious : Dynamic For

08. Psycraft : Top Gun

09. Astrix And Atomic Pulse : Valirus (Sub6 Rmx)

• 2 years later...

Posted Image

Label: TIP.World

Catalog#: TIPWCD29

Format: CD

Released: Sep 2003

1 Oforia Rolling Stoned (8:26)

2 Astrix Solaris (7:16)

3 Space Cat Metalizer (7:35)

4 Delirious Analog Booster (8:13)

5 Alien Project DJ Where Are You? (Beat Hackers Remix) (7:57)

6 Panick Freud It Out (7:32)

7 Melicia Grip (7:31)

8 Alien Project vs. Dynamic - Alien Life (7:03)

9 Cosma People On Hold (8:03)

From my review on discogs.

1st class full-on compilation material? I guess this album was one of my first entries into the full-on scene. That's not the worst entry one can get!

It's funny. All the widespread critic of full-on being cheesy and not rewarding. I think one is able to enjoy any and all music. The harder it may seem, the more rewarding it will be when you get there. And the music even deeper. Much deeper ... ;o)

Yeah, I am sure some will find this an album packed with the proto typical full-on tracks, boring therefore and never giving it a chance. I differ from such opinion. When you get on the full-on boat as a fan of psychedelic trance the rewards this type of music will give you are endless. Just relax to the trance and go with the flow, and this music will clear a path two miles wide to Psychedelia for you. It will if YOU let it! :rolleyes:

Lastly, I need also to add a comment on the booket supplied with this album. What a great booklet we have here! Finally we are supplied with a booklet that introduces the musicians!!! Why is this so hard to get in trance booklets FFS! But here all the musicians are presented with pictures and some very informative history. Nice !! This is what characterize the gems of music albums.

I was actually thinking maybe I should get rid of this semi-old full-on cd. But now having heard it again on repeat and writing this review, hell no, this baby's staying here! Like I said, this is 1st class full-on compilation material!

"Solaris" is one of my favourites from Astrix, and Cosma's "People On Hold" is quite good as well (but already released). Apart from that, this compilation didn't do anything for me.

I much prefer the first one, which overall had a much higher quality - for instance the amazing Sub6 remix of "Valirus", "Pounding" (again by Sub6), Cosmas "Nonstop" and "Top Gun" by Psycraft.

• 1 year later...