Psy Trance CD Covers

woa go easy bros! it seems everybodys going crazy with this music piracy stuff!!!! this guy just ask for cd covers and averybody reply like he has already stealed music.... its clear to me now... for many people this music is like "i can buy it im the big guy... you cant youre little people...." its sad to me cos now this stuff of psytrance has changed a lot... lets face it... the goa spirit is complete lost... want it or not, many things have changed this... internet, for good or bad, the one who did it most.... anyway.... i hope at the end people like yellow submariner, death posture and ELISYUM PROJECT put all togheter their really big cd collection and make a really big party... just the 3 of them.... no one of us little people will be able to get in the close circle of the beatiful people like them, and the justice in psytrance will be done.

Guest goa tacks

Okay I need to tell you some situations in some countries.

I am Japanese and I live in the centor of Tokyo, such place I never have any difficulties finding psy or any other CDs of new release.(original cd with original cover)

But when I travel to a Eastern European Country last year (I do not like to mention which one, just because I do not want to offend anybody.) distribution sitation was so different from where I am right now. (also I was living the States for some years before.) Most of you from relatively wealthy country never see the point unless you are there.

The country I visit I found,

it has poor mail deliver service, because I often send original psy-CDs to my friends there... sometime it lost in somewhere, sometime post office ask my friends to pay the half of the CD price... (which is kinda high in their standard.)

Even saikosounds or other web-base companies claims to do world wide delivery, sometime shipping to some countries is hard.

Now I work for DVD label in Japan, so I often need to deal with copy rights, and idea of ownership.

I think that most of the psy-labels (is like ours) working hard to put the good music in front line, and give artist for fair share of the money as they sell the CDs.... But it has been long problem in such music and video industory that labels or music industory start taking advantage of hard working musicians. Some of them even not paid for what they supposed to earn? Then What the point of buying CDs from the record strore? If it would happen that musician make no make money from the CD which they creat. (and some business people just took away from it???)

So I really respect artist like Process who start selling his own new CD from his own label. (because being musician and label business is not easy task.)

I also do not blame anybody copy CDs for their own reason, as long as it has good influence of music scene. Maybe if we have some extra earning for our daily job, and if you get the good copy of the CD from your friends, you should send some money for the artist directly....okay sounds too idealistic, but it is the way you can avoide anyone to take advantage of artist creation. Also for the label we need to know if the artist actually cashing out what they earn or their music is just for promotional reason...

I personally think that music is for everybody, that's why I do djing, and enjoy sharing with music with people.

Love and peace for all

Goatacks

hmm good post goatrackz :)

Yeah its really bad when record companies rip off their artists, and i bet this have happend a lot of times (happens , even) ..

Well its hard to buy goa cd`s in shops here, the only cd`s you can find would be a old Destination Goa or Goa head cd ... its really bad over here ..

(but thank god for psyshop :))

peace!

Guest dafreak

i own the tapes of shiva space technology and have now made cds of them so iwas wondering where i could get them

shiva sidpao and light of shidapu albums