!GREAT NEW MUSIC!

found anything wicked recently? SHARE!

total eclipse & skazi - the drum - i'd say this is one of the best of that style! hard and crazy with a wicked sample i cant get out of my head

tim schuldt - secrets - YES the master is back with one KILLER dark tune from hell! its real cheap at chaosunlim so check that out!

oryx - once upon a time remix - finally the minimal artists are making things with expert melody that really groove into my brain.. this one is wicked as well, with an appropriate flourish of vocals even

navajo - just about anythin! is this minimal? who cares its all wacked out and psychedelic as hell.. havent heard anything from these guys that hasn't killed me yet!

mino - dancing with the dragon - i dunno what it is about this tune but it rocks too!

well, i dunno, i'm just generally enthusiastic about music today so i thought i might share! how about everyone else? got some new faves?

Guest Goagabba

Neogen - Aircraft - starts of kinda progressive, but gets really psy towards the end

Kluster - Bug Fix (album) really cool full on album, kinda like Hux Flux!

Droidlock - Channel 21 (feat Serge Souque) - travelling tune excellent bass and snare effects

Synthetic - The Time Bandits _Vampires in the Drainpipe edit_ quite like the bassline in the begin

Paps - Electro Caution - quite a wierd tune, but I dig it

Mukunga Umbura - Ancestors - Brazilian trance is on the rise, and this is a good example. On Gandalf comp, Ketuh Rec, Portugal. Good album.

PPS-Project - Microwork (actually any track by them)

Neogen - Aircraft (good call goagabba)

Crime Association - Crime Association

Droidlock feat. Joti Sidhu - Black Jack

Front Minimale - Bugs in my Acid

Charasmatix - Soma Agents

Reefer Decree - Curved Air (well ok not new, still good)

Guest MonasticSquid

Author: basilisk wrote "mino - dancing with the dragon - i dunno what it is about this tune but it rocks too!"

it is on Alchemy Records:

also just released is 'DIGITAL TRIBE' - compilation:

Check out:- MINO - capsulated alchemix

SESTO SENTO - boobla cartoons

SHIFT - impervious to poison

SOUNDAHOLIX - drug frenzy

4 great tracks that make me freak on the dance floor..!!!! :-)

BOOM

Guest ZaRAMaTU

Klaus Schulze - "Are we getting lost?"

This isn't Schulze's older spacemusic, but actually an extremely psychedelic and hypnotic trancetrack with a fast 4-beat. IMO this track makes even songs like Hallucinogen's "LSD" sound pale in comparisation. It got some flute-sounding melody that really sound out of this world. It got a much wider, dryer and spacier sound than most psytrance. Play this as the climax of a party and the crowd would definitely freak out!

Guest xaviar

Järsimähäiriö tell me u want to trade Droidlock feat. Joti Sidhu - Black Jack

4 shomthing ??????

talk to me :-))))

Guest xaviear

thanx 4 the info Jaimz !

10x dude .........

but tell me is it safe to buy music there?????

i know im just being praranoyed(hehehe)but i need to be sure

if its safe.

Guest Mike D

Author: basilisk wrote "mino - dancing with the dragon - i dunno what it is about this tune but it rocks too!"

Checke out the "Conspirators Of Pleasure" Compilation, 1991 from Alchemy records, it has this track plus 8 more same style, from all aorund the world.

Guest hoffy

Hmm... sounds like everyone is quoting him and replying as if he asked "i don't know about this tune". Or am i being pedantic?

either way, if it came out in 1991, it's got to be a fucking classic! If not a blueprint ;)

Guest Jaimz

Xaviear, Saiko are super-cool and super-reliable to order music from. I've ordered with them many, many times and I have absolutely zero complaints.

Hoffy, Conspirators of Pleasure was released in 2001. Mike is a moron. Also, Conspirators of Pleasure doesn't have "Dancing With The Dragon", or indeed any Mino track on it. Also none of the tracks on it really sound much like Mino. Mike gets a big credibility 0 rating for that post. :-)