newest oldschool psytrack

radi6404

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0G2XK32...O92IZ5NQ4MCWVKC

Please tell me what you think about this track, i think the leads don´t sound very well, not the melodies but the synths, do they? The rest of the track sounds well imo

451791[/snapback]

For me it's ok with the leads, it's on the kick & clap side there'd be something to improve & the bass is maybe a bit too much in withdrawal :unsure:

Nice acidic leads man, though the track needs better mixinig/mastering. Some notes: kick needs to stand out more and be more punchy, same goes for bass line.

Tune could be more complex too.

Good luck man, keep working!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Radi, Orthodox brother, I very like your newest track, as the others you have already produced! It looks like authentic old goa stuffs from some Tan Trance compilations from the past. Maybe it's a bit too repetitive sometimes, but I like your multiple superimposed melodies which are creating an interesting hypnotic effect. You have really created your own style and I can't wait to hear more tracks very soon. :):)

Radi, Orthodox brother, I very like your newest track, as the others you have already produced! It looks like authentic old goa stuffs from some Tan Trance compilations from the past. Maybe it's a bit too repetitive sometimes, but I like your multiple superimposed melodies which are creating an interesting hypnotic effect. You have really created your own style and I can't wait to hear more tracks very soon.  :)  :)

451861[/snapback]

Tho which ones have you listened before this track? I have produced tracks that sound similar to old hallucinogen stuff, especially the two tracks on the wardeace compilations of Killing joke, have you listened "hypnoticed sunvisions" or "white moon reflexions" or "paranormal summer" yet? I uploaded these tracks all during the end of the last year.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Tho which ones have you listened before this track? I have produced tracks that sound similar to old hallucinogen stuff, especially the two tracks on the wardeace compilations of Killing joke, have you listened "hypnoticed sunvisions" or "white moon reflexions" or "paranormal summer" yet? I uploaded these tracks all during the end of the last year.

451915[/snapback]

I have listened "hypnoticed sunvisions, "paranormal summer", "too much activity". I find the same style in these 3 tracks, that's why I think its a very good thing if you want to create an homogenic album in the future. In a past post, I have told you that we can compare your style like a fusion between hallucinogen and endora (or stardiver's electric universe album tracks). I haven't listened your track called "white moon reflexions". Is there possible to send me (and maybe for others in this forum) this track, because I'm very curious to hear if I can recognize your personal touch inside ?

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hey Radi, I have found an other track from you in my playlist : is your track "white moon reflexions", in the fact, called "download in progress..." , or is it an other?

Hey Radi, I have found an other track from you in my playlist : is your track "white moon reflexions", in the fact, called "download in progress..." , or is it an other?

452139[/snapback]

It is another track, sorry that i don´t replied, i wasn´t here. I tried to do something like The Lone Deranger.

Ok I've just listened your track and it's very nice, but there's still many things you could improve.

Your track lacks power, energy, something that make you want to dance :unsure:

Maybe you should focus on developing the bass, which is barely noticable when all the synth are playing together. The kick and the hi-hats are a little bit too "basic" also.

The break between 3.30 and 4.00 don't bring much to your track: you simply removed the kick and when it gets backs, it's like nothing happened.

Just a few exemples.....

I believe it is unstructured ?.. and this opening lead , was it Tb 303, too outstanding .. and typical.

452257[/snapback]

yes it´s Audiorealism bassline, i think of making more msuic with this synth, you can get very emotional melodies with it.

Hey radi

The leads are allright on its own. imo they dont fill in well with the kick and bass. I think those two needs better treatment.

Somehow they are too low in volume and power and this can be easily resolved

Is nothing really drastic

Now, i know you are trying the recreate the feeling of oldscholl where the kick and bass doesnt really matter right? but try some experiments on it to see how it goes

Try to keep the idea to use then as background for you leads, melodies, fx etc, but give them more "presence"

I think this would fit nice on this track

Overall its good

Hey radi

The leads are allright on its own. imo they dont fill in well with the kick and bass. I think those two needs better treatment.

Somehow they are too low in volume and power and this can be easily resolved

Is nothing really drastic

Now, i know you are trying the recreate the feeling of oldscholl where the kick and bass doesnt really matter right? but try some experiments on it to see how it goes

Try to keep the idea to use then as background for you leads, melodies, fx etc, but give them more "presence"

I think this would fit nice on this track

Overall its good

452435[/snapback]

I think the track was a mistake, it gives a pathetical feeling and that´s not bad but i don´t like this feeling, i must try to do a track taht gives methe feelings of some Infinity project and hallucinogen tracks again. Hey Stalker what (free) synths do you use or what samples for some backround fx sounds, i havn´t samples suitable for fx at all and i´am to lacy to play with the envelopes of the synths to get a good fx sound. If you know some links add them.

I think the track was a mistake, it gives a pathetical feeling and that´s not bad but i don´t like this feeling, i must try to do a track taht gives methe feelings of some Infinity project and hallucinogen tracks again. Hey Stalker what (free) synths do you use or what samples for some backround fx sounds, i havn´t samples suitable for fx at all and i´am to lacy to play with the envelopes of the synths to get a good fx sound. If you  know some links add them.

452515[/snapback]

I tried a lot of free synths on the last three months, and i mean a LOT......Now i only use two of then. The others i couldnt find any real use

The two i use is:

Green Oak Crystal and Ugo Texture.

Those are superb free synths...Especially ugo wich is easy, and great for atmosphere, and for dark weird effects too and its CPU friendly

Crystal is more complicated and heavy...but the quality is among the best if not the best free synth out there in terms of sound quality and editing

Looks like a free version of Absynth

Now there is another one called Synth1

wich i think you would like it. Its free, very easy, CPU friendly, and its great for arpegios

I dont use much

all of those synths can be find to here for info and dowload

http://www.kvraudio.com/ratings/9.html

about samples i dont know much about for effects...i dont use samples for that...most for percussion

I know two free packages of samples, but i dont think you would like that, they are for techno artists :P