Miranda 6th album

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello to all my co-members! I have visited the new miranda website (www.miranda.nu), and you can find here a free preview of the new 6th album : www.miranda.nu

Of course, I've listened it, and I'm certainly not enthousiastic about her new progressive-full-on style stuff. The album "Rerecorded" was a real deception for me, as I always prefer by far the original and mythic miranda tracks. If someone hasn't seen the website, you can download the "Phenomena" and "Real rush" albums (maybe the two best lp's she has ever made), and the well-know "Gnocchi" classic tune for free! (It's a little unbelievable when you are thinking about this)!

So, I want to be honest : the preview album gives me any good feeling, any good sensation, and I have any envy to buy it when it will be released.

That's why I want to know : Am I the only guy to feel down with this 6th album? :(:(

Hello to all my co-members! I have visited the new miranda website (www.miranda.nu), and you can find here a free preview of the new 6th album : www.miranda.nu

Of course, I've listened it, and I'm certainly not enthousiastic about her new progressive-full-on style stuff. The album "Rerecorded" was a real deception for me, as I always prefer by far the original and mythic miranda tracks. If someone hasn't seen the website, you can download the "Phenomena" and "Real rush" albums (maybe the two best lp's she has ever made), and the well-know "Gnocchi" classic tune for free! (It's a little unbelievable when you are thinking about this)!

So, I want to be honest : the preview album gives me any good feeling, any good sensation, and I have any envy to buy it when it will be released.

That's why I want to know : Am I the only guy to feel down with this 6th album?  :(  :(

448770[/snapback]

yeah thats truth...time has change everything....we have except that, maybe with that style we can found something diferent and good, i believe we should search it... :)

p.s

Miranda is Miranda... :D

well actually Miranda is the ONLY oldschool artist that didn't dissapoint me by her change in style! She was man (woman...) enough to admit that oldschool has lived its day and it was time to move on yet she didn't join the army of full-on or progressive producers as most oldschool artists did. Instead she just developed her own style. Sure it's not as engaging as her oldschool classics but hey we all gotta move on at some point in life, no?

And now for the long list of artists that really bit the dust for me:

Graham Woods (former TIP producing now under the name Blowfish)

Sandman

Shakta

Cosmosis

Man With No Name

Joti Sidhu (former Psychaos)

Dino Psaras (former Cydonia)

Tsuyoshi Suzuki (former Prana)

Dado and Christophe (former Transwave now producing as Deedrah and Absolum)

GMS (believe it or not these guys started out by making oldschool...)

Jaïa

Manmademan

Medecine Drum

Space Cat

Offer Dikovski (behind Oforia, Pigs in Space and Tandu)

Planet BEN

Talamasca

Tim Schuldt

Yahel

and it just goes on and on...

Did you know "Gnocchi" is a type of food?

Dumplings made of flour, semolina, or potatoes, boiled or baked and served with grated cheese or a sauce.

I'm thinkin' dear Miranda confused the word with "Gnosis". :lol:

well actually Miranda is the ONLY oldschool artist that didn't dissapoint me by her change in style! She was man (woman...) enough to admit that oldschool has lived its day and it was time to move on yet she didn't join the army of full-on or progressive producers as most oldschool artists did. Instead she just developed her own style. Sure it's not as engaging as her oldschool classics but hey we all gotta move on at some point in life, no?

Sandman

Shakta

Cosmosis

Man With No Name

Jaïa

Manmademan

Medecine Drum

Space Cat

Planet BEN

Talamasca

Tim Schuldt

Yahel

448917[/snapback]

Add to disappinting artists list:

Astral Projection

Beat Hackers

Blue Vortex

Dark Soho

Fractal Glider

Infected Mushroom

Mr Peculiar

Psydrop

Rastaliens

Shiva Chandra

Toi Doi

Astral Projection

448951[/snapback]

let we see the new album first and then talk again...

i believe Astral Projection they still give us nice tunes (for me the best) than old days....I HOPE SO... :D

let we see the new album first and then talk again...

i believe Astral Projection they still give us nice tunes (for me the best) than old days....I HOPE SO... :D

448958[/snapback]

Two words: DJ Condom.

Two words: DJ Condom.

448960[/snapback]

Look for me are THE BEST psy project!!! and i believe the forthcoming album (i think called "open society") will be also good than old BEST ALBUMS from them!!!

I think the passion dont lost...so will see...

Look for me are THE BEST psy project!!! and i believe the forthcoming album (i think called "open society") will be also good than old BEST ALBUMS from them!!!

I think the passion dont lost...so will see...

448967[/snapback]

SEX! AIDS! USE A CONDOM!

I like them too but this is just too shitty.

It has SAMPLES like "AIDS!" and "USE A CONDOM!"

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

448966[/snapback]

maybe they want to say some messages...who should be get it...

i dont know, anyway each one of us take it with diferent thought...i guess

Guest Cosmogenesis

Looooooooool! Absolutely right Cinos! If "Open Society" is like this very poor and mediocre track, no doubt that my last astral projection hopes will disappear 4 good and 4 ever!

And for the "gnocchi", yes, as you, I still can't understand the name for a such track! It reminds me MWNN "spaghettification" tune! :lol::lol::lol:

Looooooooool! Absolutely right Cinos! If "Open Society" is like this very poor and mediocre track, no doubt that my last astral projection hopes will disappear 4 good and 4 ever!

And for the "gnocchi", yes, as you, I still can't understand the name for a such track! It reminds me MWNN "spaghettification" tune!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

448972[/snapback]

Spaghettification, I believe, is a visual phenomena on certain drugs. Still sounds stupid though. <_<

448972[/snapback]

ok if u want listen that ABSOLUTELY POOR new tunes, new suck style, who the most of artist playing...!!!!

its your choise...

i believe the 65% of new psy (i dont know if that new style is psy any more) is music with no feeling, no passion, no spiritual no nothing....its just beat and craps..

i cant say that new astral projection album will be the best.... but we should be wait and listen...

I hope Astral will not disapoint us... :D or disapoint me, cause i dont see many Astral Projection Fans here!!!!

Guest Cosmogenesis

I hope Astral will not disapoint us... :D  or disapoint me, cause i dont see many Astral Projection Fans here!!!!

448979[/snapback]

Man, you're wrong! I'm among the first Astral Projection fans! I have listened in Greece "Trust in Trance 3" for the first time back in 1997, and "The Astral Files" in the year 1998. Astral Projection is really gods for me. But I want to be a little objective, and I'm afraid to be one more time (after the "ten" album) disappointed! I prefer keep in my mind their "golden age" from "Trust in Trance" to "Another World" or eventually to "Amen". But I think that "DJ Condom" tune is really "shit", because I can't hear the classic astrals high quality and unbelievable inspiration there, and I hope they don't have reach the point of no return!

So, of course, I will wait first "Open Society" album (I can admit the "Open Society" track is pretty good) before tell you my conclusions.

Man, you're wrong! I'm among the first Astral Projection fans! I have listened in Greece "Trust in Trance 3" for the first time back in 1997, and "The Astral Files" in the year 1998. Astral Projection is really gods for me. But I want to be a little objective, and I'm afraid to be one more time (after the "ten" album) disappointed! I prefer keep in my mind their "golden age" from "Trust in Trance" to "Another World" or eventually to "Amen". But I think that "DJ Condom" tune is really "shit", because I can't hear the classic astrals high quality and unbelievable inspiration there, and I hope they don't have reach the point of no return!

So, of course, I will wait first "Open Society" album (I can admit the "Open Society" track is pretty good) before tell you my conclusions.

448992[/snapback]

hey if u are Greek (me too) then defenetly u are Astral Projection Fan!!!Here love them!!!

for the "Ten" album yes i agree with u, it wasnt so good but is it a remixed album anyway...and new project they cant touch the feeling of astral u know...

also new track open society (va - back to galaxy), and va back to galaxy(that comp is realy sucks) is the most bad tunes form them!!!!

and track dj condom...mmm yep i think is bad too...

generaly about old projects, i believe we should give them one more change cause they have give us good memories and feelings!!!dont u think!!!(Miranda too)

p.s

mmmm...what good old days was that???what feeling, what melodies, real trance....real space tunes....

good memories....

Guest Anti Gravity

: Am I the only guy to feel down with this 6th album?  :(  :(

448770[/snapback]

considering me I liked all her albums and saw her live and enjoyed it but

'rerecorded' totally was unnessary for me

didn't like any rmx or change on that release

so I'm a bit objective not hoping to much on this one coming

but sometimes that's the best, too much hope creates lot's off dissapointment sometimes ;)

ah man I can't believe AP is getting such a bad rap for an anti-aids campaign... Look: DJ Condom is NOT representative of their work! The CD is NOT sold in any shops!! It was simply charity work for an anti-aids organisation. Of course you need a massage like "Wear a Condom" when you're doing an anti-aids campaign, what did you expect??

Anyway, yes, AP has been slowly degrading ever since In the Mix, there were only like 3 acceptable tracks on Amen and now I only listen to Nexus. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us this time? let's wait and see :)

look mate if they made the track and SOLD it as the latest AP release then I'd totally agree with you. But this was charity work for a good cause... If Michael Schumacher made a drive safely campaign to save lives, would that mean that he's not a good racing driver?

Sandman

Shakta

Cosmosis

Man With No Name

Jaïa

Manmademan

Medecine Drum

Space Cat

Planet BEN

Talamasca

Tim Schuldt

Yahel

448917[/snapback]

Have to disagree and lots of people will agree with me. Jaia, MWNN, Cosmosis (to some extent), Graham Woods and Shakta still produce very good music under different names. I could add Benji Vaugh, Tristan and heck even Simon Posford that still produce good music.

Man Made Man sucked from day one.

Beat Hackers

448951[/snapback]

Beat Hackers couldn't disappoint. They were crap from day one. Lousy IM copy cats.

look mate if they made the track and SOLD it as the latest AP release then I'd totally agree with you. But this was charity work for a good cause... If Michael Schumacher made a drive safely campaign to save lives, would that mean that he's not a good racing driver?

449177[/snapback]

Agree.

449177[/snapback]

yes i agree. thats the point...