Trancemaster IIII Tribal Chill Out

niobium

How can people listen this normaltrance shit, i bought a trancemaster cd 5 years ago and was very dissapointed, i bought it in a localshop and listened just a few minutes, i thought it was psytrance because the tracks sounded quite like psytrance but just the first two minutes, after that really awful melodies turned i in each track, i can tell you that good night songs for children are darker than this shit, i was really disappointed that i paid money for that shit, i alzo can´t get why that time dreamdance was so popular, it cames even on the tv that time. The usic was really bad, ad melodies and souds but the worse thig was taht they sang in the music, how can people listen to dancemusic in which people sang?

How can people listen this normaltrance shit, i bought a trancemaster cd 5 years ago and was very dissapointed, i bought it in a localshop and listened just a few minutes, i thought it was psytrance because the tracks sounded quite like psytrance but just the first two minutes, after that really awful melodies turned i in each track, i can tell you that good night songs for children are darker than this shit, i was really disappointed that i paid money for that shit, i alzo can´t get why that time dreamdance was so popular, it cames even on the tv that time. The usic was really bad, ad melodies and souds but the worse thig was taht they sang in the music, how can people listen to dancemusic in which people sang?

443397[/snapback]

It's not normal trance on these early CDs. That's not to say normal trance is bad, it's actually usually better than psy.

443397[/snapback]

No offense but your an idiot.

Have you heard this cd? It's from 1993. You know, 13 years ago? Back then there was no normal trance or goa trance, there was just trance.

And what do you mean with that "good night songs for children are darker than this"? You mean music has to be dark to be good? Goddamn..

And don't you understand that there's a massive difference between "dance" and "normaltrance" aka clubtrance or melodic trance. Clubtrance can be really good. With dance I mean something like Günther. Clubtrance may have vocals in it, and I like especially those songs. Good ones:

James Holden & J.Thompson - Nothing (93 Returning Mix)

Solarstone - Solarcoaster

Andain - Summer Calling (Josh Gabriel Mix)

Starecase - Faith (Loafer Mix)

BT - The Force Of Gravity (Tiësto Remix)

Luminary - My World (Andy Moor Mix)

IIO - Rapture (Armin van Buuren Remix)

Your just too closed-minded to understand.

443397[/snapback]

Hey, calm down now and be a little open minded. Just because you don't like a form of music don's mean it's shit. Some of the songs on this cd are definitely of higher quality than most psy anyways.