Tempestuous G new track

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Nuxx has made wonderful tracks with a very unique style that really gives me a lot of emotions and sensations. But unfortunately, he has not so much time for composing others tunes or producing an album, and he is now busy as dj as I know right now (maybe I'm wrong).

But where is Dave from Infinite Dimensions? When can we see him at this forum? If any man doesn't know this guy, you will be deeply surprised. He's just unbelievable, a pure talent IMO, very polyvalent with a big repertory of differents genres of electronic music (psy/goa, breakbeat, downtempo, ambient, drill, drum'n'bass). He makes very powerful and high quality tracks. He really deserves to have a label. He kicks all the asses! Hope to see a release from him soon in a label.

I think that psynews should have a special section for discovering secret talents, because there are a lot of talentuous artists who are making trance in this planet, but we don't know their identity. :(:(

Dave (Infinite Dimensions) seldom posts songs on AcidPlanet anymore, but he posts a lot of his tracks on Beatbiz.net so if you want to check him out just head there u can stream and download mp3s. Dave is truely an inspirational artist and i can second what you said he should DEFINATELY have a record label

Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm coming now from his website (www.infinite-dimensions.co.uk), and I have seen that we can listen 18 tracks from differents styles, and 22 tracks on beatbiz! And all these tracks, which I think many of them would be easy a release, he gives us for free! Of course, I'm happy to have the possibility to listen his masterpieces, but it's really a shame for a such brilliant artist to be reduced to give for free his great productions! I truely hope he will finally find a label. :unsure:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, man, I want to tell you the truth: I have first listened your music in the goa section on the acidplanet website, because there is a lot of artist names there and you know that many of them produce very awfull sounds. So, I have enjoyed your music after listened it, and then I have noticed your name, "Tempestuous G". But if your name was "astral chocolate" or "turkey nebula", it doesn't matter for me, because your sound is the priority, my principal interest.

Now about "tempestuous G", the name reminds me something between "Mysterious" and "Ali G"! :lol::lol: No, man, I tell you a bullshit! In the fact, Tempestuous reminds me a "tempest" of melodies, of massive and amazing psychedelic vibes. But I'm curious to know why you have chosen this artist name, cauz I'm surely wrong with the evocation of a mysterious "tempest"?

Tempestuous G sounds more strong, more powerfull than GreenScape. GreenScape reminds me "Escape". So I dislike 'GreenScape' because I don't appreciate the cowards!! :lol::lol:

haha well. damn i should've waited for your opinion earlier. Synogen advised i change my name... Tempestuous G sounds more like a DJ name to me so ive decided to keep that as my "general" name i guess u could say, and use that for music outside of the psy/goa genres... New upload with GreenSkape, have a listen lemme know what you think :)

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=746796&T=9651

woot woot? hah...

Synogen advised i change my name...

Haha, yes but I advized "Mystic Green" or Mystical Green, something alone those lines

When I see the word Greenscape I think of landscape...and a green one, so that name works good with me. The k throws it off abit but you've got time to think about it ;)

I'm going to have a name change when I go solo again (should be soon, atleast for a debut track... I'm working on some amazing material) and am in need of a new name. I liked the concept of having the name be an adjective for green since green is my favorite color, but then I realized your last name is Green so you'd be a better person for a name like that :).

Cosmosgenisis, I really appreciate the support you're giving the acidplanet artists :) If you'd like to gather us all over here, it would be great if you could start reviewing songs you like overthere and linking to psynews to make people aware of this forum.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Synogen, no problem, man! It will be an honor and a great pleasure for me, if I can help you to promote acidplanet community artists via the psynews web site with link and reviews. Every day, I'm looking for the new tracks on the goa section of acidplanet and listened them. So, when I will find interesting, amazing sounds, I will create a link with the page where are your comments and the sound, and add my own comments. It would be a big advance if more people know and listen your tracks and after give you their opinions or their advices. I really hope that more psynews members will take part of this project, giving their comments about the tunes they have listened.

We all know that Suntrip and Tranceform records are the only labels to keep the true feeling of goatrance alive, and I think that the acidplanet community can be a big support for them, because two labels aren't enough to preserve and assure the future destiny of the goa genre. You (Synogen, Mindcrawlers, Tempestuous G, Infinite Dimensions, and others that I have forgotten) are the next generation. So, it would be very fantastic at the final, if you will find a label to make your releases dreams becoming realities, because no doubt for me you deserve it.

Tempestuous G or GreenScape (I don't know how can I call you right now ? haha!), I don't care what the others members will say about "outer realm" (maybe many of them will interpretate as a "blasphem" the astral projection's imitation), but for me, I consider YOU as the Astral Projection's disciple! Not only you can quite easy imitate and manipulate the style of the "gods of goatrance", but with "outer realm", you have given an other dimension of the original "tryptomine dreams" vibes, with your very complex coordination of this "tempest" of melodies and amazing variations, which produce a lot of emotions and sensations. Excellent work and very nice track. You have evolved the oldschool astral projection unique style and have given it a new energy, a new direction. That's why my opinion is that you should keep this style in order to progress more with it, because you have discovered other ways and possibilities of this type of melodic vibe.

THANX COSMO!! tryptamine dream, hmm, idk if you heard my song "Trip The Trippy Switch" but when i finished that one it sounded very much alike that one. As for my name, continue to call me Tempestuous G, it is to be my general name, GreenSkape is just my "title" i guess u could say, u dont walk up to someone from Astral Projection and say, HEY ASTRAL PROJECTION, know what i mean? so go with Tempestuous G haha.. or G... or Greener.. or Jeremy, whatever floats ur boat. BTW... i can fit 3 more songs on my CD, i wonder if i can send the demo's to any of u and see which 3 i should choose? heres the songlist so far:

Canyon of the Magi

Conscious (Tribute to Kenneth Olsen)

Outer Realm

Projectile

Rapid Pulse

Secrets of Space

Trip the Trippy Switch

and guys... btw... GreenSkape... came from dreamscape for me... not landscape.... or escape haha, idk it holds meaning to me.. i can always scrap it if ppl get annoyed

Guest Cosmogenesis

Man, it's a very very difficult choice! All the 7 tracks are pure killargh tunes for me, I very like all of them. But if I must select three of them, I will maybe choose:

1/Trip The Trippy Switch (100 % Tryptomine's accelerator)

2/Projectile (deeply emotional track)

3/ Secrets of Space (astral subtile beats and wonderful atmosphere)

But, IMO, you should include all the 7 tracks in your demo cd! :D

More seriously, wait the objective opinions of other members and artists of this forum, and then take a decision.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hahaha! Sorry man, I haven't well understood the situation! But, anyway, I'm happy to learn that all the 7 tracks will be part of your demo cd!!! :D

So, I advice you for the selection of the 3 other sounds to send them to an artist, or a producer who takes part at this forum. Why not to send them to Mars or Anoebis from Suntrip Records in order to just give you their opinion and their choice?

Ask them before if they agree about this.