The doors sample in old psy track

nomis

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum, got a tip from psyforum about this great forum so here i am, nice being here...

This is a long shot i know but at shiva moon (west germany) 2000 or maybe 1999 a track was played several times on both stages containing jim morrisons poem:

"just close your eyes, forget your name, forget the world forget the people"

The original doors track is called "celebration of the lizard" and as i said is was used in a psy track.

I have never found this track though me and one of my mates have searched for it all theese years.. maybe it was never released, maybe one of you guys can help me, it would be much appreciated, thank you :D

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum, got a tip from psyforum about this great forum so here i am, nice being here...

This is a long shot i know but at shiva moon (west germany) 2000 or maybe 1999 a track was played several times on both stages containing jim morrisons poem:

"just close your eyes, forget your name, forget the world forget the people"

The original doors track is called "celebration of the lizard" and as i said is was used in a psy track.

I have never found this track though me and one of my mates have searched for it all theese years.. maybe it was never released, maybe one of you guys can help me, it would be much appreciated, thank you :D

432130[/snapback]

I have no clue about this but I know that there are some Pleiadians releases

with some Doors stuff. They are all rare and impossible to acquire but I am

probably misidentifying it anyway.

I dunno but i will have a go at it, thanks for your help :D

432782[/snapback]

Etnica used The Doors sample in their Intense Visitation track and they also used that sample in their remix of Vimana. Neither track has ever been released although a part of Intense Vititation was on Goa Gil's mix cd.

Etnica used The Doors sample in their Intense Visitation track and they also used that sample in their remix of Vimana. Neither track has ever been released although a part of Intense Vititation was on Goa Gil's mix cd.

432797[/snapback]

Not only that, all the speech in "Moon in Your Window" is also by Jim Morrison. I think there was more too, but I'm dog tired and can't think straight. Oh, and Son Kite samples him on their latest album.

As for the original question, it probably isn't Etnica/Pleiadians. I don't recognize the words.

DJ Isaac - Go Insane

LOL its not psy but it has the words you said!!!! :P  :P

438531[/snapback]

Well... maybe he was at shiva moon too that year? anyway thanks, i will try to hear it somewhere, but i think youre right, i googled it and it looks like its from 2004...