Psyshop problems

qa2pir

I live in Sweden and ordered from Psyshop yesterday. I first tried not writing my phone number, then it said that i needed a full international number. So i tried my swedish number (i couldn't find the international one :P ). It got accepted, but now i got a mail saying something got wrong.

I've filled in the form again with my international number (+46 and so on), do you think it's gonna work now? Is there other common problems like å, ä or ö in the adress or typing things wrong (spaces between numbers, stuff like that).

Btw, i ordered using C.O.D.

I know this problem is kinda silly but even so.... Cheers everybody.

Ok, thanks for the quick answer :)

The reason was that it said "you could have typed wrong adress or payment info", if it would have said "information" then i wouldn't even ask :)

Thanks again!

I was under the impression that they stopped supporting cash on delivery for swedish addresses like 2 years ago? I always order with visa, but a friend of mine used to order a lot frmo them using c.o.d, and he had to stop a year or two ago when they pulled that option for sweden.

Well i used to order by C.O.D. , but some months ago it started to appear: "you could have typed wrong adress or payment info", so i really don´t know...

Hey, thanks for the support man :)

I ordered as follows:

Planet B.E.N. - Test / Trippy Future Garden (2CD) (i've been wating for about 4 months to buy this)

Torakka - Far Out Express (listened to the samples and it sounded beautiful)

Alienated Buddha - Inpsyde (Haven't heard this at all, picked it by chance)