Axis v0.99 & Burning Up

Cinos

I had burning up on vinyl, promo release. instrumental and the vocal edit. i'll tell you what, i liked it for the first 5 listens then i never pulled it out on the shelf. i paid 3 dollars for it unknowingly. Turned around a year later and popped it off for $45 bucks so I was quite happy.

I'll tell you, as radi made a comment earlier, my phone ringer sounds better. =] Astral Projection moved me away from this trance, them and Juno Reactor, actually. So when I heard this and found it to be AP I was ... scared! haha. But whatever, there was history behind this track.

Anyways, never heard axis, don't care to. Don't care to hear another astral projection track EVER AGAIN. Like posford, i've grown bored with it all! Even though, I admit, it was quite good. There's other stuff, duh!

Aaron

You're aware that Axis is a few years old? :)

Anyway, Axis rocks - Burning Up is horrible. Really.

About the video - it's not AP there. Looks like some big scary german dude, not AP. :P Hot chicks tho.

Guest Cosmogenesis

My opinion is that the burning up remix versus Trilithon is a much better track. When I listen it, I'm still very surprised about the variations of the track. But I agree with you for the original version.