asia 2001 live

technosomy

has this release ever been remastered?

or rereleased

thanks

420633[/snapback]

No. Seeing as Avatar recently re-released lots of his tracks a sa 2CD album, I doubt Live will be re-released anytime soon.

No. Seeing as Avatar recently re-released lots of his tracks a sa 2CD album, I doubt Live will be re-released anytime soon.

420667[/snapback]

reason why i am asking is i have managed to locate a copy,the person has said its been remastered?

would appreciat input from anyone who has a copy or knows if it has been remastered or not

thanks

reason why i am asking is i have managed to locate a copy,the person has said its been remastered?

would appreciat input from anyone who has a copy or knows if it has been remastered or not

thanks

421356[/snapback]

Sounds very strange; I think that if there was a re-released I'd have heard of it. Perhaps he refers to the fact that this is a live set "re-mastered" for CD release? I don't have the CD so I can't check what it says on the cover.

EDIT: Ask the seller if it's on Trans'Pact. That label was shut down in 1997, so if it is, it's the original for sure.

Sounds very strange; I think that if there was a re-released I'd have heard of it. Perhaps he refers to the fact that this is a live set "re-mastered" for CD release? I don't have the CD so I can't check what it says on the cover.

EDIT: Ask the seller if it's on Trans'Pact. That label was shut down in 1997, so if it is, it's the original for sure.

421388[/snapback]

There is nothing written on the cover... And I don't know anything about a remastered version... I'm 99% sure it doesn't exist as otherwise Gilbert would have told me when I had him visiting 2 years ago...

But it really doens't matter, if you could locate a copy... BUY IT! It's brilliant! :)

There is nothing written on the cover... And I don't know anything about a remastered version... I'm 99% sure it doesn't exist as otherwise Gilbert would have told me when I had him visiting 2 years ago...

But it really doens't matter, if you could locate a copy... BUY IT! It's brilliant! :)

421588[/snapback]

thanks guys

looks like someone tried to stiff me with a live copy of the rock group''asia""

recorded in 2001

thank god i'm a trainspotter

if anyone wants to trade the real one for something just as rare (not sure how to paste my discogs link here, bit of a novice with computers) it's on the wants along with the other asia 2001 rarities under the same name.thanks