Ambient and chill, topic 3045

Cinos

Riiight. All in all I think this music needs a very specific atmosphere to work, except for a certain few parts where it's definetely nice nontheless, like the start of Pirayana and the whole Prague. Anyway, I won't comment more before I've listened to it more.

Riiight. All in all I think this music needs a very specific atmosphere to work, except for a certain few parts where it's definetely nice nontheless, like the start of Pirayana and the whole Prague. Anyway, I won't comment more before I've listened to it more.

411256[/snapback]

thank you m8 :) thanks for taking time to comment!

.x

http://www.hellven.org/hlv02.html

might not be what you are looking for, but its pretty chill, and inspired by the norwegian winter :)

respectfully,

.xerxes

410990[/snapback]

Hey, Xerxes, I got myself that album ... and I find your music pretty good. What especially stands out IMHO is Prague ... I love Prague, it's my favourite, I really like it ... nice chilly music with a light melancholy in it, that's what I love so much about nordic music. It's not sad, but it has this little ... special thing in it only music up from there has :)

Hey, Xerxes, I got myself that album ... and I find your music pretty good. What especially stands out IMHO is Prague ... I love Prague, it's my favourite, I really like it ... nice chilly music with a light melancholy in it, that's what I love so much about nordic music. It's not sad, but it has this little ... special thing in it only music up from there has :)

412759[/snapback]

thank you sir! very kind of you to say so :)

expect more from me, this was just a teaser.. "the mirror formula" is a very simple album stemming more from the oldskool tracker community than the commerical market..

my next release will be a lot more "accepted" in this and similar communities. i guarantee it :)

cheers,

klaus