The Isratrance top 2005 results

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

sorry mate but i really do hope you're joking here. you are all invited to keep real psytrance alive - and talking bout psytrance for me means talking bout PSYtrance, be it prog, minimal, fullon, whatevershite (PSYCHEDELIC trance is psychedelic no matter how you call it)! surely, psytrance has to be dead when ppl talk like you do...

i am frustrated too you know...have not been to a party since 2 years that was at least 50 % enjoyable, music-wise...and switzerland once used to be revolutionary during the first years of the new millenium...anyway i just read that there will be a remember goa trance party in town soon, and this is one of the small things that make me feel psychedelic music is still adored by and kicking the world! 

but how can you blame a forum for this? it wasnt the intention of the forum founders i believe (and since i'm moderating there myself i am pretty sure of that). also, it wasnt like this until some years back, even when isratrance already existed. the world's crazy nowadays you see, economics and -logics are bad in most places, there are more tragedies and atrocities in this world than ever before in modern times, so how could imaginative, original, psychedelic, kick ass music blossom as we all wish? but this will be over as we wake up... :P

i actually dont have the slightest idea whatthehell i'm trying to say with this :D

407383[/snapback]

that's not the aim of this topic but Anakoluth you should understand that some people don't like Isratrance for several & different reasons; & maybe are claiming Isratrance have a part of responsability in the decrease of the scene.

For example : since someone told me about the fact only foreign parties are promoted on Isratrance if only there's one or many israeli artists in the line up.

I make myself the experience of checkng which french parties will be promoted on Isratrance... & that's true only the ones with israeli artists...Furthermore i know that french organisation just booking israeli dudes in order to get the promotion on Isratrance :ph34r:

I think Isratrance is more than just a forum dedicated for israeli people into trance, but an internationnal tranceboard (the biggest one indeed). So it will become a better one, the day when this awful israeli artists involved parties lobby will stop.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with you? Isratrance was founded to promote Israeli trance. Their hard work and dedication brought them to the top. They can do whatever they damn well please, including selecting what parties or artists or labels they wish to promote. No web site has a duty to the global community, it's a free service and you take it or leave it. People seem to lose sight of the fact that someone pays the bills and it's just the nature of things that they get to call the shots, not you.

Guest Elysium

that's not the aim of this topic but Anakoluth you should understand that some people don't like Isratrance for several & different reasons; & maybe are claiming Isratrance have a part of responsability in the decrease of the scene.

I dont think isratrance itself can be blamed for the way the scene changed. But Eyal Barkan and all his followers that came after him can for sure be blamed. I do not like to generalise too much (ok ok maybe I do hehe) but in my opinion the scene would have been totally different today without those israeli scooter lovers and if the oldtimers (not only israeli) had protested and shown the way instead of followed the smell of green bills.

Guest Elysium

Hey I've got a great idea - let's make a big ordeal out of a little poll. Isratrance is responsible for all the evil in the world, X-Noise fucked yer mum, and it is a clear human rights violation on the order of Darfur that an Israeli web site was biased towards Israeli labels and artists. Don't bother calling the UN, they won't help at all.

PS I hear some reviewers get free CDs for their trouble!!!

407388[/snapback]

is there a reason why you always sound so angry? ;)

*just pulling your leg and provoking you a little* :)

:ph34r:

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

I dont think isratrance itself can be blamed for the way the scene changed. But Eyal Barkan and all his followers that came after him can for sure be blamed.  I do not like to generalise too much (ok ok maybe I do hehe) but in my opinion the scene would have been totally different today without those israeli scooter lovers and if the oldtimers (not only israeli) had protested and shown the way instead of followed the smell of green bills.

407402[/snapback]

i think Isratrance has a responsability in the development of the crappy israeli full on artists , that's what i wanted to say in a roundabout way with my previous examples of specific promoted parties. :)

Guest The Journey Man Project
:lol: am surprised britney spears isnlt in there... what a crock!! That tops just points all the crap that's wrong with the scene... I wouldn't poke any of those releases, lables or artists with a ten meter pole for fear of catchng some weird full on disease... what a crock! let's find out the age of all who voted... I'd say the average would be 15 years old speed and coke freaks!

So who wants to tell me why x-noise were banned without me having to look on isratrance *wants psyworld forum gossip*

I have to say their track was quite tedious, I kept expecting the Delta, and it never quite was. Got played LOADS at parties this year...

Guest Elysium

So who wants to tell me why x-noise were banned without me having to look on isratrance *wants psyworld forum gossip*

I have to say their track was quite tedious, I kept expecting the Delta, and it never quite was.  Got played LOADS at parties this year...

407463[/snapback]

they apparently signed up with multiple accounts to vote for themself and spammed a lot of people via PM and also via msn to vote for them.

I personally think it's hillarious and show a true determination to become a Isratrance "superstar" :P

they apparently signed up with multiple accounts to vote for themself and spammed a lot of people via PM and also via msn to vote for them.

I personally think it's hillarious and show a true determination to become a Isratrance "superstar"  :P

407464[/snapback]

hehehe excellent. I love childish prankery.

Is prankery even a word? If not it should be mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

I personally think it's hillarious and show a true determination to become a Isratrance "superstar"  :P

407464[/snapback]

They could always try to ride the coattails of artists with actual talent by remixing their old work without prior consent. Oh wait... nevermind.

Guest The Journey Man Project

hehehe excellent.  I love childish prankery. 

Is prankery even a word? If not it should be mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

407467[/snapback]

it rhymes with wankery which is defined as isratrance

For example : since someone told me about the fact only foreign parties are promoted on Isratrance if only there's one or many israeli artists in the line up.

I make myself the experience of checkng which french parties will be promoted on Isratrance... & that's true only the ones with israeli artists...Furthermore i know  that french organisation just booking israeli dudes in order to get the promotion on Isratrance  :ph34r:

I think Isratrance is more than just a forum dedicated for israeli people into trance,  but an internationnal tranceboard (the biggest one indeed). So it will become a better one, the day when this awful israeli  artists involved parties lobby will stop.

407397[/snapback]

umm, this is not true

i once had one of our parties advertised on isra and no israelis were involved

:lol: am surprised britney spears isnlt in there... what a crock!! That tops just points all the crap that's wrong with the scene... I wouldn't poke any of those releases, lables or artists with a ten meter pole for fear of catchng some weird full on disease... what a crock! let's find out the age of all who voted... I'd say the average would be 15 years old speed and coke freaks!

407412[/snapback]

did you even look at the results

i am not saying that my taste is superiour to yours, but i agree that jaia is one of the more interesting trance albums of the year, and i do not do speed nor coke, nor am i 15 years old; and i would poke jaia, ticon and shpongle with sticks, if they wanted me to.

I have to say their track was quite tedious, I kept expecting the Delta, and it never quite was.  Got played LOADS at parties this year...

407463[/snapback]

actually, X-Noize made a couple of decent tracks in the past. I was expecting something good from the album, but unfortunately it was pretty average.

plus, I am not sure what they tried to accomplish by deleting all of the votes before posting the results. surely not more transparency or public trust. <_< hopefully they rethink their approach before they do the next one.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

umm, this is not true

i once had one of our parties advertised on isra and no israelis were involved

407567[/snapback]

what was your line up? :)

Guest djnemo

I know im being a dick here, but please stop bashing isratrance ;) We do not want to become to be known to be isratrance haters :) I dont know if they do the same about us here on Psynews, but lets state an example :)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

I know im being a dick here, but please stop bashing isratrance ;) We do not want to become to be known to be isratrance haters :) I dont know if they do the same about us here on Psynews, but lets state an example :)

407621[/snapback]

Nobody bashed Isratrance in this topic, nobody B)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Isratrance bashing. Hmmm. Can i join?

407683[/snapback]

Only Isratrance's bashing like 'it's the biggest frequented internationnal psytrance board of the world of the galaxy in the universe' are allowed. :D

Guest djnemo

Isratrance sucks and proves it daily.

I hate Isratrance and i think its the one to blame for the death of Psytrance

it rhymes with wankery which is defined as isratrance

nobody bashed it, we just said it like it is... a shit hole!

No comment ;)

Guest djnemo

We have to remember that we all have friends there. Im not gonna make a rant about this, and this is my last post about it, but I dont think its nice to bash another forum. :)

If you dont like it, then dont go there, and you wont be so upset about the things that are said there. :)

Im saying this in a friendly way, and this is of course only MY opinion, and also mars doesnt want this kind of bashing on this forum. (see rules). :)