HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hallusinaatio

Sometimes I wake up and I don't know where I am. And I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day. Sometimes a week. Can't put it out of my mind.

This coming year then, let us look forward to a brighter world. Let us hope for peace, prosperity and security to psychedelic music in these troubled times. Let us hope for an end to the pointless full-on shit

Let us hope and work toward the permanent abandonment of the Skazi and all alike. No good will come of this plan to dump tons of musical waste in our ears. This threat must be ended. Let us hope for peace, prosperity and a bright future for all mankind, and for a peaceful coexistence with this planet we call home.

I have spoken.

likewise i wish you all the best! good luck in finding new artists to your liking, lets hope our heroes keep being heroes, and that those of you who are artists themselves find new and positive inspiration.

happy new year all!

.x

Sometimes I wake up and I don't know where I am. And I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day. Sometimes a week. Can't put it out of my mind.

406415[/snapback]

I know what you mean, I get entire years like that.