7. Shin Takai & Tsukasa Murota - Highway radio

8. Yosuke Sugamata - Electronic rover

9. Rivero - Computer waltz

10. Oyamada Eiji - Kichi George

11. The Matrix Project - Arab love

12. Snfkn - Become insane

13. Takaya Nakamura - Reset

1. Drastik adhesive force - Drastik adhesive force

Funky Basslines, noisy mysterious effects , IDM-like melodies, lots of experimentation and japanese weirdness.

2. Boh - Shadow picture latern

Slightly out of tune pads,notes, a constant noisy scrachy can be heard in the background.. After a few more playing the latern is off.

3. Shimawaki Satoshi - Wave 25

Calmer, less crazy track, but still I dont like the synths , this seems so much out of fit, to my ears at least.

4. Waki - Club

Lots of tribalistic elements can be noticed here, this track is merely based upon percussion-like sounds as well as some low frequencies accompanying it.

5. Leslie - Fog

Chilly laid-back track with heavy/deep bass/kick and nice, sort of melancholic melodies.

6. Asahi - XXX

Ambientish intro, creating an organic, peaceful, tranquil atmosphere and staying there ...

7. Shin Takai & Tsukasa Murota - Highway radio

Lots of distorted busy percussions combined with soothing pads and soft melodies. Add a bit of variation and you have this track.

8. Yosuke Sugamata - Electronic rover

Quite relaxing track flowing smooth like a river...

9. Rivero - Computer waltz

Piano sounds + IDM crazyness.. Nice outcome.

10. Oyamada Eiji - Kichi George

Dreamy track, very floaty.

11. The Matrix Project - Arab love

Short track, a few arab influences , many layers that seem shuffled...

12. Snfkn - Become insane

"Become insane" vocoded sample is being repeated... experimental electronica all the way.. I enjoyed track more after ~05.00

13. Takaya Nakamura - Reset

Only track that has a darker and more mystagogic feeling. This track must be supposed to reset your brain to default function or something again.. :D Great track, my favourite of this compilation.

Conclusion

Mixed feelings for this one. All tracks are weird, as expected. Some i found to be weird in a stupid way.. Some were enjoyable.. One thing is for sure: This music is hard to digest... ;) So if your ears are able to show some tolerance, check it and try to get into that sound...

Rating: 6.5/10

this is soooo great!! Drastik adhesive force, Waki , Asahi (like the beer is awsome), Shin Takai & Tsukasa Murota make autechre seem like a farting machines, Yosuke Sugamata is awsome too... i love this cd! the artwork is beautiful too.. v/a - horse is in the manking as we speak.

i disagree not all tracks are hard to diggest some of them are quite straightforward "electric Rover", 'Clever Lie" and "highway radio" are are just brilliant and worth the purchase on these 3 songs alone...