For Trade - Psychopod Headlines

Guest The Journey Man Project

Yes ladies and gentlemane now considered rare this cd is still in original plastic wrap, never opened, ever touched, never ucmmed on whatever.. it is pure virigin version... now in return I ask for Tantrance five, only 1 or 3 days left for the ebay sale... pretty fair trade I reckon... up to you... pm me.

Posted Image

Will trade for:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Tantrance-5-Shiva-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

PM me!!

Mike.

Edited by The Journey Man

very and i repeat VERY good album highly psychedelic.... trade this for TT5 is a very good trade imo.....

404002[/snapback]

I wanted this until I realized my bank account was drained this morning no thanks to buying CDs from Germany as of late, ugh! Damn mailing cash for shit! :-/ Anyways, I love and have all of Koxbox's stuff pre-2000 so I will assume that this is just as wonderful and psychedelic as most of their other tunes. =]

Aaron

this is tyheir best album, but I need TT% for my collectionmore hehe... out of print then... but will probably be considered rare as the Saiko crew said to me they don;t think it will be reprinted.

hm shite, i'm also missing Tantrance vol.5 (but also 1 / 2 and 3.. though i have those on TAPE :lol: ) ive got pt. 4 / 6 / 7 / 8 and 9... but after part 8 it turned into pure shit..