cd

ritual om

He mentionned that accidently not to get more promos in general, but more coming from Hom Mega & Exposure  :lol:

ps:i have some concrete argues in reserve prooving the opposite about Hom Mega, Mr Pavel.

406437[/snapback]

http://www.discogs.com/user/PavelZagalsky

A. I have only 2 Hom Mega CDs and both of them i bought. The current Hom Mega line doesn't suit my tastes at all. In fact i'd forward their promos to friends if i'd get them. Detox is a friend of mine, and if you can't say good things about your friends then perhaps you don't have many and neither deserve them.

B. What makes you think that i'm interested to hear your opinion?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

What this scene really needs is professional people. People like lets say Eyal Yankovich of Hom Mega. The guy knows his work and his label (Hom Mega) is one of the most professional around. You can't expect a label to succeed even if you have killer exclusive artists. If you don't know shit about business and ignore your crowd (not updating the website, postponing releases time after time, poor cover art, poor CD material and lack of communication between the label and the crowd). It's been some time since i enjoyed anything that was released on Hom Mega but i could only hope that some label managers could take some advices from Eyal.

Also i'd like to mention Detox who invests his best efforts (and surely money) and tries to run a good, decent label with several critical acclaimed releases under his belt already.

And no, i am not doing it to get more promos  :lol:

Good luck buddy.

406382[/snapback]

Eyal has announced several times officially on tranceboard & very few time after the Non-Stop album, a remix album about Cosma's tunes. This album never been released coz was perceived (that's my interpretation) like a way of commercially exploit the name of his artist recently new signed to Hom Mega (from which he couldn't get anymore further new albums of course)...

Most of people were shocked about that, so greedy & unrespectful toward the memory of his artist.

What happened?

As a good :rolleyes: manager, he realized that he should change his plan to a remix album of Psysex instead...

So , give another example.

Eyal has announced several times officially on tranceboard & very few time after the Non-Stop album, a remix album about Cosma's tunes. This album never been released coz was perceived (that's my interpretation) like a way of commercially exploit the name of his artist recently new signed to Hom Mega (from which he couldn't get anymore further new albums of course)...

Most of people were shocked about that, so greedy & unrespectful toward the memory of his artist.

What happened?

As a good  :rolleyes: manager, he realized that he should change his plan to a remix album of Psysex instead...

406440[/snapback]

I don't know the exact details of this release and why it was cancelled or postponed. You can also look at it from another side. Like a last tribute by Cosma's friends. Again, i don't have the details so i can't really comment on it. I am not entirely sure that the commercial value of this release was the driving force behind it. Also don't forget that the remixers were his close friends and the album wouldn't be released without the help of his family.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

I don't know the exact details of this release and why it was cancelled or postponed. You can also look at it from another side. Like a last tribute by Cosma's friends. Again, i don't have the details so i can't really comment on it. I am not entirely sure that the commercial value of this release was the driving force behind it. Also don't forget that the remixers were his close friends and the album wouldn't be released without the help of his family.

406441[/snapback]

I've some other reasons that makes me think this way (i've been in contact at the time with the PR of the label & i remember perfectly the way how was promoted the Non-Stop album but i'll stop here...).

I was also shocked finding the Sub 6 album at Paris in stores like Virgin (when it was recently released), in import at 330 francs (around 50 €) ?! :blink: (tbe could confirm)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

This has nothing to do with Hom-Mega. Their releases are being sold here for 11€

406444[/snapback]

i don't agree , by the choice of his distributor , Hom Mega has an impact on the prices of his products: basic marketing. If it was expensive in France, it's due to the distributor will & obviously Hom Mega can't not to be aware of that.