psychedelic full-on

ritual om

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, please... <_<

imo the best full on is Electric Universe - Cosmic Experience (2004 / Spirit Zone)

397111[/snapback]

*BEEP* WRONG ANSWER

don't flood us with many tracks.

just post a COUPLE that you are almost sure that they are psychedelic and not boring.i guess it is pretty objective.

p.s don't offer us tracks that only have a shitfull of psychedelic (indeed) noises in and just nothing else.this is just not psychedelic.

*BEEP* WRONG ANSWER

397112[/snapback]

beep * wrong answer...

it is perfect fullon,

continue variations...

a new fulllon sound that is so original and amazing...

lot's of travveling advancement

smooth guitarwork

a fullon rmx from an old skool track of them

and goatrance minded fullon I say

very melodic

smooth bassline, sometimes harder

this is created by men who have experience...

I won't post my list, just did in another thread, use the search...

well I could help you a lot but sorry my mood of helping people on psynews is gone for a moment...

maybe tomorrow I will post a list...

oh, please...  <_<

397110[/snapback]

please don't reply like this.i know that it is getting so lame but the thing is that:

i have lost my trust in trance and i really want to get it back.this is the only way to achieve it...

if anyone doesn't like this topic,please skip it...

beep * wrong answer...

it is perfect fullon,

continue variations...

a new fulllon sound that is so original and amazing...

lot's of travveling advancement

smooth guitarwork

a fullon rmx from an old skool track of them

and goatrance minded fullon I say

very melodic

smooth bassline, sometimes harder

this is created by men who have experience...

I won't post my list, just did in another thread, use the search...

well I could help you a lot but sorry my mood of helping people on psynews is gone for a moment...

maybe tomorrow I will post a list...

397115[/snapback]

i don't want a list man.i want a single track...so easy :blink:

please don't reply like this.i know that it is getting so lame but the thing is that:

i have lost my trust in trance and i really want to get it back.this is the only way to achieve it...

if anyone doesn't like this topic,please skip it...

397116[/snapback]

the fullon basher always have to show their faces when somebody asks something about fullon

over & over..

I have people on my msn who like fullon a lot and sometimes read psynews but just don't post cause they are afraid of the reactions...

you want proof... whats the firs reaction on this thread ???

man this stuff is running out of hand... this is the next drama to survive psynews... in a few weeks mars will shut it down forever.

the fullon basher always have to show their faces when somebody asks something about fullon

over & over..

I have people on my msn who like fullon a lot and sometimes read psynews but just don't post cause they are afraid of the reactions...

you want proof... whats the firs reaction on this thread ???

397119[/snapback]

poor guys...we will smack their bitch up if they reply.

are you kidding man?they don't post cause they are bored to get busy with some fucked-up stuck old-schoolers like me...this is the reason.because they think that even if they post something i will probably reply like this:fuck...this is not psychedelic man.

i don't want a list man.i want a single track...so easy :blink:

397118[/snapback]

ok one track is ok but I don't know if you are going to find it...

it's good bassline, and the fact's it's very melodic but not in waves but so fucking psychedelic...

the melodie, well it's not a melodie it's like coming from everwhere but still going in the same direction...

one of the most melodic psychedelic fullon tracks I ever heard...

alternative control vs bishop - anaxadora

it's unreleased and never will be released

the fact is the name isn't right too I think.... the guy never wanted to release it

if you don't find it I will upload it for you tomorrow

man this stuff is running out of hand... this is the next drama to survive psynews... in a few weeks mars will shut it down forever.

397120[/snapback]

totally not in a week I'll be unregisterd and psynews will go on ;)

and euhm you posted first so... :blink:

poor guys...we will smack their bitch up if they reply.

are you kidding man?they don't post cause they are bored to get busy with some fucked-up stuck old-schoolers like me...this is the reason.because they think that even if they post something i will probably reply like this:fuck...this is not psychedelic man.

397121[/snapback]

totally not the guy who posted the bad smiley did that because he doesn't like fullon...

and in his next reply he says BEEP wrong answer :rolleyes:

sorry men read the post... he is not afraid that you will say 'that 's not psychedelic enough he's just hear to bash off every positive thing we say about fullon..."

ok one track is ok but I don't know if you are going to find it...

it's good bassline, and the fact's it's very melodic but not in waves but so fucking psychedelic...

the melodie, well it's not a melodie it's like coming from everwhere but still going in the same direction...

one of the most melodic psychedelic fullon tracks I ever heard...

alternative control vs bishop - anaxadora

it's unreleased and never will be released

the fact is the name isn't right too I think.... the guy never wanted to release it

if you don't find it I will upload it for you tomorrow

397123[/snapback]

i really appreciate it.

straight and clear answer.respect :rolleyes:

i really appreciate it.

straight and clear answer.respect :rolleyes:

397126[/snapback]

ok just for you one more

I will edit

sirius isness - micro tunes...

very fast but super subtile bassline....

there is not a second pure bassline...

it's filled with thousands little psychedelic sound going up & down telling a story...

it sounds so perfect and crystal clear, it has like 20 layers or something I don't know how they do it but each sound comes from a different direction...

this is one of my favourite track and still I really don't get how they managed to create that :D

totally not in a week I'll be unregisterd and psynews will go on  ;)

and euhm you posted first so...  :blink:

totally not the guy who posted the bad smiley did that because he doesn't like fullon...

and in his next reply he says BEEP wrong answer  :rolleyes:

sorry men read the post... he is not afraid that you will say 'that 's not psychedelic enough he's just hear to bash off every positive thing we say about fullon..."

397125[/snapback]

oh right, i did that post because i was getting tired of your 'stop bashing full-on. full-on this, full-on that..' actions... and now other people started it as well, why isn't this stupid discussion limited to just one topic, and can we all live in peace and happiness, but no... you needed to stirr things up again and psynews is in its next crisis... i must say i don't like many full-on and don't keep myself busy with the genre, but the reason i posted is not because i dislike most full-on but because i got tired with this stuff.

oh right, i did that post because i was getting tired of your 'stop bashing full-on. full-on this, full-on that..' actions... and now other people started it as well, why isn't this stupid discussion limited to just one topic, and can we all live in peace and happiness, but no... you needed to stirr things up again and psynews is in its next crisis... i must say i don't like many full-on and don't keep myself busy with the genre, but the reason i posted is not because i dislike most full-on but because i got tired with this stuff.

397129[/snapback]

we all live in peace and happenes says the non fullon lover...

the fullon lovers don't live in peace and happenes cause they get bashed all the time...

you did that post because you were tired of the stop bashing fullon shit..

the most lame and hypocryt reason you can say...

the guy asked for fullon that's it (it had nothing to do with bashing)

it's my fault you say

oooooooooooooh man you totally lie big time and manipulate...

and by the way i think the thing goes the other way round rain.

if you bash full-on everyone will bash you...probably they will never tell you...

you know...like the guy stuck in the 80's  :(

397128[/snapback]

euhm I don't bash off fullon I think you are a little bit not following

I'm against bashing fullon ;)

we all live in peace and happenes says the non fullon lover...

the fullon lovers don't live in peace and happenes cause they get bashed all the time...

you did that post because you were tired of the stop bashing fullon shit..

the most lame and hypocryt reason you can say...

the guy asked for fullon that's it (it had nothing to do with bashing)

it's my fault you say

oooooooooooooh man you totally lie big time and manipulate...

397131[/snapback]

I am tired of YOU creating like 4 or 5 topics about the same damn subject, you could have limited yourself at just one topic, or whatever... you seriously are in NEED of attention or something, sorry dude... but this is really sad. goodnight.

397129[/snapback]

if you are kind enough please respect my effort to get my hands on some decent full-on.this forum is not private so please SKIP this post.yous ass will not be hurt if you do,ok?try to understand and stop being like you are the only one in this forum. B)

if you are kind enough please respect my effort to get my hands on some decent full-on.this forum is not private so please SKIP this post.yous ass will not be hurt if you do,ok?try to understand and stop being like you are the only one in this forum. B)

397133[/snapback]

I know you are being ironic, so why should i... you started this thread as a mere joke imo.

I am tired of YOU creating like 4 or 5 topics about the samen damn subject, you seriously are in NEED of attention or something, sorry dude... but this is really sad. goodnight.

397132[/snapback]

well ask for a ban then...

I opened two topics about fullon and was still creating my thought and then opened another when my statement was created in my mind...

are you tired my little baby, go to bed !

need of attention :lol: , yeah pure self projection, you have no friend preciously...

attention from psynews ooooooooooooooooooooooh what a satisfaction :lol::lol::lol:

I know you are being ironic, so why should i... you started this thread as a mere joke imo.

397134[/snapback]

he asked for fullon, you have like 7 post in this thread and all of them are bashing off and NONE are contributing...

WHY ARE YOU IN THIS TOPIC ?????