Hallucinogen Twisted - Hidden track

radi6404

The hidden track on the Twisted album is a cut down, ambient version of Angelic Particles.

You should listen to it, it's a good track.

390101[/snapback]

but it isn´t the bad remix of Ott, is it? first, near oall tracks of Simon are good and 2nd angelic particles the normal version is 1 of the best tracks from him, not only the melodies, the production of this track is high quality, too, much higher them Astral Projection!

That´s fine, because Ott´s remixes sound like an accident coparing with the original tracks (Joke)

390109[/snapback]

I really like Ott's version and consider the Hallucinogen Remix album one of my favourite CDs. I don't feel any of the tracks are as good as the Posford originals but they're fantastic tunes nonetheless.

The Remix is very short, it is about 1 minute or so, do you mean this remix?

390118[/snapback]

I think I remember it being 2 or 3 minutes long but it's been a while since I heard it... maybe it is only a minute long.

The Remix is very short, it is about 1 minute or so, do you mean this remix?

390118[/snapback]

There is no 1 minute remixes. There is only remix of Angelic Particles, it's the Ott's remix on Hallucinogen in Dub album (and I find it a great remix).

The hidden track on twisted is an ambient version of Angelic Particles, lasts about 3 minutes. I don't know if its a remix, because some ppl think that it has been made before the original Angelic Particles.

Btw Angelic Particles isn't pure Posford, it's Simon + Doof IMO.

There is no 1 minute remixes. There is only remix of Angelic Particles, it's the Ott's remix on Hallucinogen in Dub album (and I find it a great remix).

The hidden track on twisted is an ambient version of Angelic Particles, lasts about 3 minutes. I don't know if its a remix, because some ppl think that it has been made before the original Angelic Particles.

Btw Angelic Particles isn't pure Posford, it's Simon + Doof IMO.

390132[/snapback]

Yes, i think that this track is made before angelic particles, too. I think the track on twisted sound more dated as the real angleic particles.

That hidden track gives me shivers every time i listen to it. Pure beauty.

Do Posford hire people to sing for him or how does he do?

Record them from the bathroom windows? Sneak around in ancient towns collecting beautiful tunes. Or just lending from folk recordings?

That hidden track gives me shivers every time i listen to it. Pure beauty.

Do Posford hire people to sing for him or how does he do?

Record them from the bathroom windows? Sneak around in ancient towns collecting beautiful tunes. Or just lending from folk recordings?

390195[/snapback]

I'm not sure he had hired singer back then.

Wasn't he dating Michele Adamson before? She have provided her voice to Shpongle, Younger Brother + numerous track here and there. She also have a solo album out. So it could be her singing.

I'm not sure he had hired singer back then.

Wasn't he dating Michele Adamson before? She have provided her voice to Shpongle, Younger Brother + numerous track here and there. She also have a solo album out. So it could be her singing.

390243[/snapback]

I think that he has singers like Michele Adamson because it is hard or impossible to make what you can hear on agelic particles.

And another question, in which album/single is the great track spike, that is classic hallucinogen again and very melodios.

390295[/snapback]

Return to the Source 'Deep Trance & Ritual Beats' album.