Question about absolum and a seperate one about hallucinogen

Guest Mike D

I was listening to Absolum's album for the first time two days ago, and really enjoying it, but I thought the last track, can't remember the name of it, sounds so like a Wizzy Noise type track, more in their days of This Is The End, it wasn't funny, not like my usual feeling towards an Absolum track, do you agreee?

Also, is it true that the Hallucinogen track Synthersizzler is the actually Gamma Goblins Part 1?? I bought a copy last night of Tantrance 5 which has it, jhaven't listened yet, but have heard this rumour, so is Gamma Goblins Part 1??

Thanxx!

Guest Antonomasia

synthesizer is totally different from gamma goblins 1

synthesizer is track 9 of the album the lone deranger of Hallucinogen, it is 6 minutes long and it is not that good

you can fing gamma goblins part 1 on compils like the future sound of america (dragonfly), this one is really good

Guest mindbender

>

synthesizer is track 9 of the album the lone deranger of Hallucinogen, it is 6 minutes long and it is not that good

Excuse me, WHAT?!?

It's only released on comps as far as I know... Not the best from Hallucinogen.Gamma Goblin part 1 is simply called Gamma Goblins. TIP Phosphorescent is one of the many places to find it.

Absolum is not my cup of tea, sorry.

Lauri

Guest Antonomasia

>

"Excuse me, WHAT?!?

It's only released on comps as far as I know"

synthesizer has been released on the german edition of the lone deranger ( a bonus track only for german edition ), but I agree with you, it's not the best from hallucinogen

Guest reece

synthesizzler is also the last track on the 'gold edition' of the lone deranger album, not just the german edition.

and mindbender, its definatley not on TIP's phosphorescent compi, maybe u are thinking of 'soothsayer'?

:-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Slidingtrancer

I picked up the earlier mentioned Future Sound OF America for just about 0.25 $ hehe

Anyway, its released under Distance, not under Dragonfly

• 16 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...