Crop Circles - Tetrahedron ?

slyman604

You can find a 128 kb/s mp3 on dc++ of Lunar Civilization Rmx, never found the others maybe you can find them there too. If someone has these in better quality then I'm interested too, it's a pity that they are never properly released.

You can find a 128 kb/s mp3 on dc++ of Lunar Civilization Rmx, never found the others maybe you can find them there too. If someone has these in better quality then I'm interested too, it's a pity that they are never properly released.

375813[/snapback]

You couldn't possibly tell me which hub you found that on? :huh:

i found antonomasia :)

[removed]

128k mp3 and the mix itself is pretty bad by todays standards but its still fucking awesome. I wouldnt be surprised if all the rips are 128k, there cant be to many dats floating around.

anyway, if anyone gets more of the tracks [keep them for yourself]

fuck the dat mafia trance express!@

[sorry, no mp3 trading on psynews, we already got into trouble with Cosmosis because of that]

No mp3 trading and such here.

FYI, the 128kbps xing mp3s you may find were ripped by ME on a sunday of february 1999 in the center of France. During that week end I met one psytrance freak who had got (how?) one MD from Nomad and didn't really know what to do with it. He gave it to me, I had a MD player...

I had heard these tracks during a totally wicked set by Max during some huge party in Paris back in june 1998, and knew their value, so when I saw the MD's tracklisting, believe me, i accepted it !

Parenthesis : that was this very set where Max was the last one playing at 10AM, after some atomization made of Xerox&Freeman, Elixir, SpaceCat, Hallucinogen, Oforia, Astral P, etc... To finish, he played CC's and Pleiadians enough to make people literally roll on the floor, to the extent that when one organizer took the microphone to say it was time to leave, people absolutely refused and asked for more, twice ! Eventually the organizers accepted to let people dance, tidied everything, and disconnected the soundsystem at the last moment. One of the best parties ever...souvenirs, souvenirs...

Well so, back to feb 99. At that time I had a super shitty computer, and it was already a pain to encode in mp3s, I didn't bother about the quality back then. I ripped the tracks out of the MD, encoded them with Xing, and a few weeks later, I did some mistake or I don't know what but i uplaoded these tracks to some friend's ftp in NYC...and all spread.

If you find Tetrahedron tracks on the net, it will be 99% of the time my shitty rip.

But some people have the wav's on DATs or CDs (or MDs) of the full album and will of course never give them to you although the tracks are totally outdated.

Imagine you find your dad's Converse shoes from the sities in your grand parents' attic. They are in mind condition. Will you give them to anyone or keep & wear them like a trophy ?

Maybe you should ask Max Lanfranconi to show kindly give you his magic Dat bag full of unreleaseds & remixes ? Hmmm ?

oops, sorry about the mp3, i realize now you cant have that going on here or things could get real hairy.

"Well so, back to feb 99. At that time I had a super shitty computer, and it was already a pain to encode in mp3s, I didn't bother about the quality back then. I ripped the tracks out of the MD, encoded them with Xing, and a few weeks later"

great story

" I did some mistake or I don't know what but i uplaoded these tracks to some friend's ftp in NYC...and all spread."

jules :) i think i actually remember your name from that site.