ELYSIUM PROJECT IS VERY NAUGHTY & OBSESSED WITH MONEY :-

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elysium Project

I don't care... I do not understand french anyway!

One word to the greek geek.....he's the Son of a Malaka father and a Monara mother and his sister is teh biggest Monaki in Greece.

Elysium Project your music is for lsd-maniacs that music is all the same for them. it is crap and i will never buy it u homo. after all u are a well known homosexual artist and u @!#$ your own mother. yoiur father is a transexual and i will upload all your so called music to mindscape ftp's so u will have no funds. @!#$ u and keep making us laugh. son of a whore.

Guest Elysium Project

Is that all you can come up with my friend :-)

Come on you must be able to do better than this!

Such a strong greek Adonis like yourself can be allowed to dissapoint us. We crave for more of your wisdom words!

Guest Antonomasia

sukanta

"this is specially for all the stupid french ass

bravo aux bouffons francais qui racontent que des conneries... "

Thanks for the french psytrancers, like me, who until now hasn't ever "said crap and bullshit on the forum , insulted people , and polluted the whole forum"

But I agrre with you, sukanta, we really really need a moderator, to avoid pure crap like this topic.

Peace

Guest Hezbollah

TA GUEULE M, ON VA TE DÉNONCER À L'UNI DE LYON !

i suck chirac´s dick & yes i am a motherfuckin´ homosexual et j'tencule comme un noireaud. Oooooooh oui ma queue dans ton putain d'trou d'balle !

I AM A GAY NIGGER, OUI MADAME, et j'ai ma bite qui dégouline.

Allah ouakbar djihaad al'kaïda bounioula attakarov dubbya wtc maggie lake vagina, my ass-conspiration SPERMATULUI SPERMATULUI,

OSSAMA O_SS_A_MA !

M LE GROS TABARNAK, sale type tu pues d'la merde même à travers internet.

ISLAM VAINCRA ! J't'encule komme le PRÉDATOR avec son zizi aliènigène de mon cul.

va chier M et je te tartine ton caca sur ta tronche de Mokhtar

ZOUBIDA, LA ZOUBIDA ! Gros con !!!!!!!!!!

VA FANCULO Bérangère mon foutre dans la Mathilde !!!!!!!!

j'te chie dessus maintenant.

Guest Elysium Project

What a nice picture....did you go to school so many years to figure out how to post it here? - I am willing to pay your school money back to you so you can go to a training school for New upcoming Adonis boys!

I find it very interesting that this kind of topics always get the most replies, even though people in general seem to think that insulting eachother and making rasistic remarks is not to be considered as mature behaviour... I understand that you might be doing this for fun, which on the other hand tells quite a lot about you.

Guest sukanta

to antonomasia:

sorry for you dude , i'm french too , but these two stupid kids (who are french btw) just keep on insulting people ...

i wasn't insulting all the french heads but just these two guys with their bullshit..

i know there are many french psyheads here , hopefully more inteligent than these pricks...

i'm just a little pissed off because , we already don't have a great image in others countries , and people like these ones make it even worst...

i didn't wanted to offense you and the others french psy heads,

keep the good vibes guys , and @!#$ off all the jerks...

peace

Guest Elysium Project

I'm having so much fun with him....he is so braindead that he actually get's off by insulting people! - I also strongly suspect he like to get insulted....It's his fetish.

Guest Elysium Project

As far as I know the french people have an good reputation. I have never heard that the french have a bad image in other countries. There will always be jokes about eachother in between countries but that's all. We are all neighbours!

Guest sukanta

thanks elysium , :)

but i was saying that because we didn't have a great reputation after last years's voov experience, and it was justified : some stupid french with bad vibes did stupid stuffs (like trying to sell no2 and stuff)... and i know for sure we are not really welcome in some countries (especially in germany but it's our fault)...

so , that's why

anyway booooooom shankar

Guest MARAKANASS

OSSAMAAAAAAAAA !

ELYSIUM, UNBLOCK YOUR TRAXXXX ON AG CAUSE I WANT TO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS SHITTY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!