ELYSIUM PROJECT IS VERY NAUGHTY & OBSESSED WITH MONEY :-

Guest Dadak

Exactly like those people from Space Tribe and some other psytrance artists, he blocked all his tracks on AG-Sat network. What a greedy person you are, mister Elysium ! Now we know that for you making music means big business, isnt it ?

That is very uncool, but anyway, im not going to pay, i will find this album somewhere else to download...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Protex Midget

hey Dadak, go suck an Egg! why should Elysium work hard to create an album, if people like you will just download it for free? support the artists! if you like the muisc, buy it...

Guest Morlock

Dis donc toi à l'Université de lyon, reste poli un peu. Tu veux peut-être que je previenne le recteur et qu'on constate que tu glandouilles sur le réseau informatique de l'uni ? Feignasse d'étudiant, faudrait voir pour bosser un p´tit peu mon gars...

Guest sukanta

now we know that dadak is just a stupid ass...

do you really think that you deserve to listen to elysium's music ??? i don't think so... what a stupid and immature reaction from you dadak...

keep on downloading your bad quality crap , and non supporting the artists (and the whole scene)... be proud of you...

and please , think about 1 min how do you contribute to the evolution of the scene.... or the non evolution...

by audiogalaxyuser...

Guest sukanta

to morlock:

it's an international forum , stop saying your crap in french... it's useless...don't you have anything better to do ???

quelle mentalite de merde mon gars , c'est a se demander ce que tu fous sur un forum trance...

of course with people like that , everybody has a bad image of french people... i'm sorry for us....

Morlock, what the hell are you talking about? By all means do whatever you want. I simply expressed my mind, which I always do towards people of Dadak's kind. That's just me.

U SUCK ELYSIUM whoever wants his tracks all of them which i hate, mail me here hbuk8@yahoo.com and i will give u all and ftp adress. just because u think blocking your songs on AG is a nice move. bye bye

And btw Morlock, stick to the present topic. If you have something stuck too far up your rectum, then start a new topic and whine to the world about it there. This topic is of a completely different nature.

Guest Slidingtrancer

Yeah elysium, you should just give all your tracks for free to everyone who wants them, no dont think you can make some sort of living out of your hard work. Just gimme gimme gimme.....

;)

Guest Elysium Project

I have a good idea. Let's turn this topic into a multi langual topic.

Det er sku da helt fedt, at sidde her og læse de fladpandede idioters stavefejl :-)

Ploupy, why don't you say it English so we can all know what lovely things you're saying, you pédé! And no thank you, piss in your own ass and suck your own bite you homo.

Guest sukanta

good idea elysium ;)))

this is specially for all the stupid french ass (a french forum , www.chill-out.nu/forum , had to turn down a few weeks ago because some people like ploupy and morlock kept on saying crap and bullshit on the forum , insulting people , polluting the whole forum.... the webmaster had to turn the forum off), and it may be the same people who fcked it up , that are polluting this forum now...

bravo aux bouffons francais qui racontent que des conneries... un forum francais (chill-out.nu)a ferme a cause des memes conneries que les votres... j'me demande meme si c'est pas vous les branleurs qui n'ont rien de mieux a foutre que foutre la merde partour ou ils passent... mais bon quand on a 14 ans on sait pas toujours ce que l'on fait... allez vous faire foutre , ca me fait de la peine de voir qu'il y a des cons comme vous qui n'ont rien compris a la trance ni a son ideologie qui se permettent de venir pourrir des lieux remplis de passiones qui vivent pour cette musique et cette culture...

rachetez vous un cerveau ou arretez de bouffer des extas , vous avez pas l'air tres intelligent , et ca va pas vous arranger ....

we really need a moderator , please....

Guest Slidingtrancer

'Va chier M ! Jte pisse au cul ! Raffarin me suce la bite.

Ma bistouquette dans Bernadette !!!' ----> .jp ?

This is French right?