unmixable tracks

Lepton

I really like the second texas faggott album (petoman's peflett) and the first haltya album (forest flavour) ... but there is only one huge problem I cannot beatmix some of those tracks the way I usually mix (clean mix without losing the flow/energy) ... I know it is just a matter of finding that right track that will match ... But how hard I try I cannot find any tracks of a different artist that will keep the flow .....

so are there any artists out there that give you same problem ...

I really love the second texas faggott album (petoman's peflett) and the first haltya album (forest flavour) ... but there is only one huge problem I cannot beatmix some of those tracks the way I usually mix (clean mix without losing the flow/energy) ... I know it is just a matter of finding that right track that will match ... But how hard I try I cannot find any tracks of a different artist that will keep the flow .....

so are there any artists out there that give you same problem ...

361128[/snapback]

I cant remember the tracknames, but I tried mixing tracks which kept changing BPMs during the end - or went off beat within the last 32 pr 64 beats.

The ones that kept changing BPMs I was not able to mix reliably, the ones going off beat I just killed the bass and mid untill it become "on beat" again :-)

Best Wishes

Krell

Whaa, the djs nightmare (and I think the Petomans Peflett is hard to mix but not impossible...)

Anyway, have fun with the Chi-ad tracks released on Ektoplazm :P Changing their BPM all the time very slightly

The same for One Man Game album, that one is UNmixable

Also lots of the Shaolin Wooden Men tracks (but that you knew of course)

There are many more, but can't remember them at this wasted moment...

Whaa, the djs nightmare (and I think the Petomans Peflett is hard to mix but not impossible...)

361197[/snapback]

it's indeed not impossible (it has a steady bpm) but it is very hard to find a track from a different artist with the same energy and sounds to keep the flow ....

the sames goes for haltya(forest flavour) : wonderfull music ,steady bpm but their funky basslines don't match with other tracks ....

that's the main problem I have with these artists : to make a clean mix and to keep the flow/energy ....