6. Sundream - ANGEL TEARS

7. Facing The Sun - BASIC

8. My Life - ECHOTEK

9. Stear - GREAT LEAP FORWARD

10. Twin Moons - TIMELOCK

11. Here I Am - B.WICKED

12. Eternal Source - QUANTUM

Here's the promotional text:

Another summer brings another chapter in our Life Is compilation series. Life Is... Dimensions...

...is the 4th part in our musical journey to the hidden corners of the Israeli electronic scene, we know how Israeli music is mostly mistaken as 'psy trance', well, we do have other things to offer then just psy trance or humus.

What started couple of years back with 'Life Is' gave birth to a whole new playground by enabling artists to stretch out of their known musical boundaries and explore other ends of electronic music.

Nearly 18 months ago we gave birth to 'Life IsCreation', a milestone in Israeli electronic music, showcasing a wide spectrum of sounds, all of which brings forth the creation our scene is going through.

This summer we take you deeper, into other dimenions in Israeli electronic music, brand new tracks produced by the elite of the Israeli scene, including brand new masterpieces from J.Viewz, Violet Vision, Angel Tears, Ecthotek, Great Leap Forward, B.wicked, Oforia, Space Cat to name but only a few we can mention..

Style: Ambient

Released: Sept. 2005/40

OTHER RELEASES FRO

Now I must say that "Life is" is one of the few truly great ambient series. The first in the series was maybe the most "unique" as the rest of the gang are way more similar to each other. Then again if the style is good why shouold they change it. I like it how there's like a flow to this. It's not just a bunch of chill tracks done by israeli artists and compiled by some hot shot dj. It's not that psychedelic but it's trippy. Very electric at points, organic at others. Also it's very fresh. Now I own the 3 previous ones and will sure as hell include this one to my next cd order. Mucho recommended :) goes well as a gift to people who don't like electronic music as well :) this is one of those albums you can actually convert people with..

Average stuff, imo. There are some nice tracks, but too few.

360203[/snapback]

life series grows on you.. might not sound "WOW" instantly.. it might be a year later that you've got wmp10 or whatever playing random tunes and then you go like "hmm what's this track" ..and then you realize just how good it's exactly :)