Looking for Hypnorhythm EP

Cinos

Ever wondered how to get those classics you never did find anywhere? I mean, like IFO, Mystic Cigarettes, Rock Bitch Mafia, Cosmic Waves and stuff?

Well, here is your chance! If you got Transwave - Hypnorhythm EP for trade, PM me and say what CDs from my collection you'd like. How many of them you get is arguable. Two, three or so. And some less rare CDs to boot.

Or something. So PM me.

Ever wondered how to get those classics you never did find anywhere? I mean, like IFO, Mystic Cigarettes, Rock Bitch Mafia, Cosmic Waves and stuff?

Well, here is your chance! If you got Transwave - Hypnorhythm EP for trade, PM me and say what CDs from my collection you'd like. How many of them you get is arguable. Two, three or so. And some less rare CDs to boot.

Or something. So PM me.

356306[/snapback]

I think I could help you get the vinyl version...but you're not into vinyl..

sorry :(

• 1 month later...

Hypnorhythm is not that good. IFO is way better if you ask me.

382612[/snapback]

I just want it because of Adoration To The Aum... which isn't that good either, but it has stuck on me.

I just want it because of Adoration To The Aum... which isn't that good either, but it has stuck on me.

382621[/snapback]

So, if I say:

Mystery of the Yeti TIP

IFO Dragonfly

Space Pussy CD Dragonfly

You will say....?!?!

Let me know!

Aaron

I'll get back to you within a couple of hours, very busy right now - but in the meantime... Space Pussy and IFO are fine, but Mystery Of The Yeti is as rare as IFO, and despite me desperately wanting Hypnorhythm, I can't trade both of them for it.

How about IFO, Space Pussy and possibly another, less rare CD?

I'll get back to you within a couple of hours, very busy right now - but in the meantime... Space Pussy and IFO are fine, but Mystery Of The Yeti is as rare as IFO, and despite me desperately wanting Hypnorhythm, I can't trade both of them for it.

How about IFO, Space Pussy and possibly another, less rare CD?

382796[/snapback]

Nah! I've been wanting Mystery of the Yeti and IFO for awhile. I prefer vinyl but to complete my TIP collection Mystery of the Yeti is a must (since it is only available on CD)

Goodluck Cinos! =]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...