FL Studio Quantise?

how can i quantise my synth patterns in FL Studio 4 to have that fast Goa type effect...? double time!

also how do i make them half time aswell?

it was easy on my old atari with notator...im sure its easy i just cant find the right button...

cheers

:D

place a note, then click the end of it and drag left until its 1/16th in lenth, and then click that and place it every 1/16th note (16 of them will fill up the measure) and articulate them however you'd like, or just leave it like that for killlargh full on madnessses

place a note, then click the end of it and drag left until its 1/16th in lenth, and then click that and place it every 1/16th note (16 of them will fill up the measure) and articulate them however you'd like, or just leave it like that for killlargh full on madnessses

357067[/snapback]

well im not getting exactly what i have in mind but i have something interesting :D

mhhh, i dont know if im getting this correctly.

i think i can help...

you can use the arpeggiator function in the piano roll for that purpose. draw a longer note you want to quantise. Then press the key combo "alt+a". In the new window you have to set the range to 1. The "time mul" and the "gate" knobs are what you need now ;)