Nice imotional trance track

Asteroid

I think the high end is a little to bright. My ears would be tired if i listen to a whole album with this mixing. Maby your using to much reverb?

Try to eq out some of the higher frequencies on some of your sounds and on the reverb. And maby you could let the kick and bass have some more space in the mid and high frequencies as well, to bring them a little more to the front.

The track has a nice early 90s feeling to it, i like that. Hey, maby you should ad a tb303 line to it? You can get rebirth for free now if you don't have it already. Just an idea. Rave on! :P

I think the high end is a little to bright. My ears would be tired if i listen to a whole album with this mixing. Maby your using to much reverb?

Try to eq out some of the higher frequencies on some of your sounds and on the reverb. And maby you could let the kick and bass have some more space in the mid and high frequencies as well, to bring them a little more to the front.

The track has a nice early 90s feeling to it, i like that. Hey, maby you should ad a tb303 line to it? You can get rebirth for free now if you don't have it already. Just an idea. Rave on! :P

346357[/snapback]

thank u for the rewiew

anyway iam not goin to make this kind of tracks anymore

i made this when i got mad after makin some rave traks.

just 4 a change ;)

A melodic trance lover like me definitely likes that kind of music. Nice break down at 2.50mn. Sure it sounds old, but that's an enjoyable track ;)

nevertheless i regret that moment at around 4.50mn when it turns quiet again, after that good passage just before, here u could have made better i think. Just an advice from me ;)

A melodic trance lover like me definitely likes that kind of music. Nice break down at 2.50mn. Sure it sounds old, but that's an enjoyable track ;)

nevertheless i regret that moment at around 4.50mn when it turns quiet again, after that good passage just before, here u could have made better i think. Just an advice from me ;)

349539[/snapback]

thank u bro

i will consider that