Fantasy psytrance.

psytones

Guest Astro Cortex

On Demon Tea, also check out Exotic Matter - Astral Attaché, probably one of the craziest psy albums ever. It's more psy breaks than psy trance though.

listening to it right now... I know I didn't like it back in the days but that might change  :)

342312[/snapback]

The album? And which track did you get a hold of? How can a tripper not like this music? It's made for weird trips ..

no not anymore  ;)

342924[/snapback]

So you used to consume psychedelics like mush, LSD, Mecaline ect.? But now your only drinking and sniffin' chemical drugs now? And since your usage of psychedleics has dropped, your psychedelic music taste has also dropped? Defend your self raindrop.

So you used to consume psychedelics like mush, LSD, Mecaline ect.? But now your only drinking and sniffin' chemical drugs now? And since your usage of psychedleics has dropped, your psychedelic music taste has also dropped? Defend your self raindrop.

342937[/snapback]

:lol: ... I don't snif that much... I think you guys have a bit a wrong image about me... how should that come :rolleyes:

I don't use almost any drugs anymore, only to stay awake a bit cause the parties are like to long...

If I say 7 days full moon you should understand...

my psychedelic taste ??? I love the whole psychedelic concept, has nothing to do with me using drugs or not...

I have to be honest... when I used Lsd after a while I didn't like goa and the music anymore cause it's to much on lsd...

going out on lsd is fun the first 4 hours but then you get a headache of too much impulses, fluo, psychedelic waves, basslines, freaky people...

so ;)

Eraser vs Yojalka - Tarinat (Exogenic records, 2003) is exactly what i would call fantasy psytrance, it is an AMAZING album!

344636[/snapback]

not bad at all true.... very expirmental but fantasy trance mmmm :unsure:

what about haltya?

its one half of pelinpala if i remember correctly...

i really like the first album (forest flavor), i know they got another one out but i havent heard that one yet..

340221[/snapback]

I'm ordering albums as i write: I cant get a hold of Pelinpala anywhere! But I am gonna buy HALTYA - ELECTRIC HELP ELVES. I hope its good.

And I bought ERASER vs YOJALKA - ROUND 1

you like infected mushroom? ?  KILL HIM

jk  B)

340041[/snapback]

It depends though, Infected did some nice trippy shit on their two first cds, but after that it went down'fuckin'hill! So some liking can be accepted :P

Hey! I support you Rain. I have used tons of amph in my life. Who doesnt love amph? .. What where we talking about again? .. oh well.

What did you think of the tracks by Yamabikaya? Nice eh!?  ^_^

342978[/snapback]

I don't! its a crap drug, no offence! :P

I don't! its a crap drug, no offence! :P

347770[/snapback]

Yeah.. it's pure garbage in your vains. But I like it in the more romantic way :P ... And I dont use it anymore.. I used to do it alot in my younger days, but these days I mostly only do psychedelics, thc and alcahol. But I will always have a love for amph in my body :)

infected mushroom is my favorite band in all kinds of music...

mush mushi

i wish

the gathering

you don't exist

shakawkaw

muse breako (chek out the reggae bridge)

merlin

cities of the future

some of the most fantasist tracks from them, but i could say that all their tracks have a senses-blowing fantasy.