2. As Brown Sugar Dissolves

3. Excerpts from Dreams

4. Shadow Environment

5. BrumBasse

6. Sunshine

7. Rumble In the Jungle

8. The Epitome

9. Brumbasse (Emok rmx)

Iboga Records has the privilege to present the Behind Blue Eyes album.

The Duo consists of Rene, also writing as Beat Bizarre, and Dj Banel, Iboga label founder/owner and Dj through 3 centuries, has written these fine tracks in a diverse & groovy progressive – trance style. Through the boys many years of experience and presence on the scene of electronic music, they have an exquisite sense of creativity and know how, to make cutting edge dance music.

The track “Rumble in the Jungle” was featured on a compilation from Greek label Astro records this fall and already gained attention from some of the Regulars on the international Dj circuit as being innovative and strongly emotional at the same time.

It has simply made crowds go bananas.

Emok is also present on the album with his splendid remix of the “Brumbasse” track. A 12” can be expected to follow along a Remix CD compilation in 2006, With remixes from the Behind Blue Eyes album as well as the Phony Orphants album “It Cetra”.

Nice!

Looking at what Iboga released the last couple of months plus the stuff they have lined up for the rest of the year makes them easily the most impressive label for me at the moment

Looking forward to this one :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Is this out yet?? *checks ibogas site*

I'm so out of touch lately, how did I not know about this! Aaah oki, I don't think it's out yet. Looks very interesting tho! Banel rocked at VooV this year, and iboga is my fave label :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

Its with great joy and a very big smile that i finally can present the Behind Blue Eyes album, written by Rene Nielsen and Myself during this year. We have been working hard to make it crisp and enjoyable and hope you will welcome it.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Morten Vinten @ Medley mastering for his outstanding job on the mastering, very fat sound. And thanks goes to Emok, Vedant and Martin for their contributions to the album. Also big thumbs up for hayden´s magnificent artwork!

Heres the official promotion text:

Iboga Records has the privilege to present the Behind Blue Eyes album.

The Duo consists of Rene, also writing as Beat Bizarre, and Michael Banel, Iboga label head and Dj inside 3 centuries.

They have written these fine tracks in a diverse & groovy progressive – trance style, with depth and a pinch of humour, focused on taking the listener on a magical journey.

Through the boys many years of experience and presence on the scene, they have a rich & exquisite sense of creativity, and are able to tell fantastic stories with their music.

Some of the tracks already gained attention from Regulars on the international Dj circuit as being innovative, deep & emotional at the same time. Behind Blue Eyes has something at heart and it is expressed Beautifully on the album.

Emok is also present with his splendid remix of “Brumbasse”. A 12” can be expected to follow along a Remix CD compilation in 2006, With remixes from the Behind Blue Eyes album as well as the Phony Orphants album “It Cetra”.

1. Excerpts from Dreams

2. Remember This

3. Shadow Environment

4. Sunshine

5. BrumBasse

6. As Sugar Dissolves

7. The Epitome

8. Rumble in the Jungle

Bonus: Brumbasse >Emok Remix<

Link to Soundclips: http://www.iboga.dk/index.php?release=IbogaCD35

Release date is expected to be moved from November 9th to November 24th!

On a side note i can inform that the first "BBE" live acts outside Denmark, will be played in Australia during December 2005.

Have fun! :D