[Hard Psy]Cybernetika - zero manifesto (remake)

Cybernetika

Hi :D

Some of you might know my older track "Zero Manifesto"... I kinda picked the bones of this old lady, trying to improve it a little ;)

I dont want to waste any more words but saying: This is hard mindfuck Psy for the demented souls :D

Title: Zero Manifesto (2005 re-version)

Lenght: 8:18

Filesize: ~12MB

Bitrate: 192kbps

Equipment used: FL Studio 5, ReFX Vanguard, Linplug Albino, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, etc.

The link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_ze...re-version).mp3

Enjoy :)

any of you who wondered what I did to the track I posted recently ("phase shift"), the release was kinda rushed and I think this track is much more important now to comment on ;)

listening to it...

for a start i think you really got to far with the overall compressors, the levels are always at the top and i can ear some distortion/crunchiness in some sounds because of it... also the mix becames less defined and sounds not so separated and pumping... a bit less, leaving some headspace for the dense parts will do fine IMO

as for the track, story is good and sounds seem trippy and wild, the hihats are clashing and make it dificult to ear (but i think what is there is good).

some good grooves, some good Cybernetika-breaks :)

good ambience and trippy ghosts :D

is a good track that lacks that sound clarity of others you have in your bag

hope it helps ;)

Boom

please check my track "Swan X-1 :: Ritual"