22/10/2005 JUNO REACTOR LIVE IN CONCERT in Belgium

Posted Image

Live In Concert :

JUNO REACTOR (UK)

Pioneer in Tribal Trance since 1998

Juno Reactor are best know for ther over the top cinematic trance epics utilized in equally overwrought action adventure films like THe Matrix: Realoded and Revolution, Once upon the time

in Mexico, Mortal Kombat, Animatrix,..

Juno Reactor is an amazing live performance with 8 musicians from all over the globe: South-Afrika, Uk, Usa,... They will be playing accompagned by full acid sound synthisizers.

www.reactorleak.com

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Etnoscope (Digital Structure, SWE)

Etnoscope are three artist from Sweden that bring a tribal-progressive sound.

Together with Son Kite, Ticon, Vibrasphere,... they form the residents of Digital Structures

and theire performance is guaranteed to bring some of the most impresive progressive quality sounds in Europe. You can expect a real live act with vocals percussion, didge, and outher instruments.

www.etnoscope.com

Whicked Hayo(Femina Mandragora, Rhakti Dei, Trbal Gathering BE)

Whicked Hayo presenting a whole new style of music, digitally mastered with a rich analog sound, e.g. through the sound of guitar, flute, sax, and many other instruments and samples. Their set will continue along the theme of the party, with new tracks and live instrumentals rooted in the tribal traditions of different continents. Look out for the LP coming out in spring 2006.

DJ :

LA NEBULEUSE (thailand in the blue moon party ancestor of the full moon party, Shivamoon Festival, Galactic Federation , Netherlands)

Mahiane (Aes Dana, Ultimae Rec , France)

Djamoon aka Marko (Belgium)

Kairon (Kairoo Rec , Belgium)

Deejay sets will be brought by experienced artists, rather than upcoming or popular acts in psytrance. The ceremony will be opened by Mahiane, Owner of the french label Ultimae Records, with a tribal-progressive warming up along the tradition of this world-class ambient label. We figured that this is the best way to open a magical, mystical night.

La Nebuleuse, a veteran in tribal music since 1993, playing from Ibiza to Brazil, from the beaches of Goa to the Full Moon parties in Thailand, has spent most of his life making people dance and guiding nights of psychedelic trance. These deejays will be accompagnied by two of Belgium's experienced pioneers in goa and psytrance,

Kairon and Djamoon. Deejay Kairon is the manager of Kairoo records, and Djamoon, also known as Marko, is one of the residents of the after parties in Larocca.

Decoration Art and Marketplace:

The Tribal Gathering will be decoration by the Dance-A-Delic Crew. There will be tribal paintings and three-D constructions.

There will be outdoor fireshows and a market area, with chai, pancakes, hosting oriental food and world clothes. Free fresh fruit in the morning

Presale and Prices:

200 Presale Tickets will be available at 15 neuro in

Gent Shanti (Donkersteeg 24), Music Man (Steendam 72), Aalst Shati, Antwerpen Kairoo Records ( St Antoniusstraat 4)

The price at the gate will be 20 neuro

The party will go on in an old textiel factory in Gent. THe location is situated in the north of Gent. Wiedauwkaai 52, entrance through the GIA GATARO NV Parking Area. Pleas check for your way on mappy.fr

Info

rhaktidei.be

www.tribalgathering.be working from 10 septeber

Posted Image

see you there

rhakti dei crew vs femina mandragora family

Wiedauwkaai ?

WIEDAUKAAI?

I remember the old one!

Best location in the whole world.

Big empty warehouse with a huge basement.

Had to climb into a window to get to the party.

1st psy-party i ever did actually.

The new wiedaukaai is also nice.

Happy to hear three is some movement again in that area!

This location rocks!

Killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggghhh line up! :)

Except for Djamoon? La Rocca resident and playing house...? :s But ok, he'll probably just warm up the crowd :P

And Wiedauwkaai is a nice surprise indeed, good old days... Where the paint from the deco was still wet while partying, héhé

Killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggghhh line up! :)

Except for Djamoon? La Rocca resident and playing house...? :s But ok, he'll probably just warm up the crowd :P

And Wiedauwkaai is a nice surprise indeed, good old days... Where the paint from the deco was still wet while partying, héhé

329846[/snapback]

But i geuss this is going to be the location where the rise & shine NY 2003 (or was it 2004?) party was. But for sure, if the old warehouse is still standing i'm going to give the basement a visit for sure. Sit down for a moment and think about the times where it all began for me... Do you know someone who has some pics of that old building??? I would loooooooove to have some pics of it!!!!!!

But i geuss this is going to be the location where the rise & shine NY 2003 (or was it 2004?) party was.  But for sure, if the old warehouse is still standing i'm going to give the basement a visit for sure.  Sit down for a moment and think about the times where it all began for me...  Do you know someone who has some pics of that old building??? I would loooooooove to have some pics of it!!!!!!

329851[/snapback]

I still have some paint of it on a T shirt of mine :lol:

hi

yea it is the location where we start to give party in the past, we have give there already benefit for the lapperfrontbos, rise and shine, femina mandragora .. good old memory's from some people is not true joske ;)

now we want to bring to the people somethink new like we always try to do with a nice atmosphere between the people

also we ask if you come at the party to draw your face with withe and black signs like juno reactor so that everybody can be the same at the party

about djamon is not that he is one of the resident of la rocca that he can not play psytrance come and see and than we can talk about there friendsssss

greatzzz and respect

dan and the femina mandragora family

www.rhaktidei.com