Experimetal Psytrance

Digital Psyence

a new experimental Digital Psyence production is finished.

Tracks name:  Retreat

328394[/snapback]

Digital :) This deffinetly got something, very nice production. Although this is not my style, I think its very nice :) You need to work on those beats though :)

Whats the sound you are using in the beginning of the track? (the first sound in the track, the pad) I want that sound! ;)

been looking forward to hearing your stuff for a while !!

i wasnt disappointed!

i like your tunes so far. they still have a little rough edge to some of the sounds (for example the backing pad sound at 3:30, the notes should flow together). also maybe some shorter sounds sprinkled in, perhaps with delays, as contrast to your melodies. it does sound a bit more trance and less psytrance, i think you should add something odd/wierd to get that psy feel!

im sure you will improve as you progress! keep it up

Thanx Sundrop! :)

I learn by doing, and off course of all good the advises i get from people :)

i can see/hear that my skills keeps getting better for everything i produce.

Nice ideas you have, as i read them i could just hear what u meant right away!

However, i have sooooo many NICE Project on my DAW that im working a lot on, so look forward to them instead :)

Thanx guys!  :)

Hey man, Nemo, where the heck have u been?  <_<

Good you're back!  :)  The Pad is actually just made with pro53  :)

328526[/snapback]

Ill write a "Where have I been topic" in General this week :) Mind to share the Patch with me? :)

I need something that stands out, something unique. Either that or the song just have to get my 100% absolute attention. :)

I listened to it 3 times yesterday and I can hardly remember it today. That's just how I work. I am very honest about what I say, which some people can see as rudeness. ;)

I need something that stands out, something unique. Either that or the song just have to get my 100% absolute attention. :)

I listened to it 3 times yesterday and I can hardly remember it today. That's just how I work. I am very honest about what I say, which some people can see as rudeness.  ;)

332241[/snapback]

:lol:

Thats just cool mate!

I feel that way too when im out looking for new cd's. I hope to create something really heavy, and unique soon :) I get loads of nice gear when im gonna spend about 25.000 Euro on nice gear (in march 2006) :)

Everything i produce at the moment is made on a couple of behringer headphones only (yes, serious), and i really hate that i can't trust the bass. the result gets very muddy when i listen to it on friends monitors. well, im looking forward o i get a couple of Adam p33a :D

Then i might make some one-hit-wonders :)