Electrypnose

seraph

Whoaaa! Here is some pretty serious artist doing mixture of psychedelic and hard full on. After his album Brain Stretching which I find as one of the best releases this year, he released ( or not ? ) second one Digital Manipulations, a bit weaker than previous one but still has some rocking songs.

I think that this guy makes great, passionate music especially considering where he comes from, cold Switzerland brought one pretty warm, passionate artist with actually amazing full and concrete structure.

He is massive and gentle at the same time...very good combination...If you haven't heard his album Brain Stretching and you would like to hear some fresh psychedelic stuff rather than full on or progressive, get this...it's insane at lot of stages... :)

released on...?

thx

323745[/snapback]

Have no idea, I haven't found it anywhere that is why I thought that is maybe not released yet... :unsure:

My friend gave me mp3 copy of it...out of the blue...couldn't even imagine the guy would release another album after 2-3 months after the first one...so, I really don't know actually...

Have no idea, I haven't found it anywhere that is why I thought that is maybe not released yet... :unsure:

My friend gave me mp3 copy of it...out of the blue...couldn't even imagine the guy would release another album after 2-3 months after the first one...so, I really don't know actually...

323746[/snapback]

have you maybe considered, like in many cases it is, that it's his older material and even won't be released?

have you maybe considered, like in many cases it is, that it's his older material and even won't be released?

323748[/snapback]

It might be but let's wait for Spindrift's view on that matter... :)

I've got the album too...

but it's not on psyhop...

I'm listening to it right now since seraph recommended it ;)

it's from 2005 btw...

EDIT 1

it's a bit like twisted system - the delars but i'm still listening to the first track so

EDIT 2

it's too noisy for me, too much chaos... not my style but still thanx for the tip

I'm a big fan of his music and it really works a treat on the dancefloor.

I think digital manipulations was only released via P2P networks.

He also have more than 100 tracks for free download at his website www.electrypnose.ch and he is willingly sending out his unreleased material on CD to fans.

Brain Stretching you can get from this very fine web based label on CD or as mp3 and FLAC... www.resonantearth.com ;)

His ambient material is really good as well....he's a truly talanted musician and extremly productive.

digital manipulation has been made before brain stretching..

He's got tons of unreleased albums which are all nice to listen to, it's his way to work, to evolve; he puts everything on cd..

I've been following him since he made one of his first cd "rêve de neige" and in my opinion brain stretching is really the best so far! He's just evolving at a really fast pace, i can'T wait for the next one !

He also had a track on the compil "paeking goddess" from peak Label..

Lots of info and tracks, like somebody already said, on his website..