whats up. im new and my name is sean and i spin full on psy trance. what do most of u spin here? i have been into psy for about 4 yrs now but recently ive really started to concentrate on the harder stuff. eskimo, astrix,black & white etc. dont really know that many artists so would be greatly appreciated if u could point me in the harder direction. thanks

sean

whats up. im new and my name is sean and i spin full on psy trance. what do most of u spin here? i have been into psy for about 4 yrs now but recently ive really started to concentrate on the harder stuff. eskimo, astrix,black & white etc. dont really know that many artists so would be greatly appreciated if u could point me in the harder direction. thanks

sean

322945[/snapback]

Huh, no matter 4 years of experience you still even sound as a newbie, in trance culture I mean.

Well, fasten your seat belts, cause Kansas is going bye bye...hard stuff ? Hmmm...what to recommend you when you are into Astrix, Black & White, Eskimo and rest of the immature crowd...If you want harder you should look for serious guys but if you like softies then I am wondering what would be good for you...

Have you ever experienced anything before Astrix, like true masters of hard psy genre ; Tim Schuldt, Joti Sidhu ( Psychaos ), Christophe Drouillet ( Absolum ), Dino Psaras ( Cydonia ), Pete Martin ( Slide ), Lestat ( Talamasca ) ?

Well, if you are into full on exclusively then it means you haven't heard those guys before, cause if you did, it would never cross your mind to just play full on only. Then I guess you are looking for these new hard psy artists and there are heaps of them : KINDZADZA, SURIA, PHYX, ARTIFAKT, KLUSTER, NEXUS, DERANGO, DARK NEBULA, SEROXAT, PARASENSE, OSOM, RINKADINK...and the rest of the wild crowd...There are heaps of new hard psy artists popping up every day...At leat 2-3 new compilations every day...go and get them...

check the reviews section.

322961[/snapback]

:lol: yes but he's into fullon and doesn't like goatrance I just red...

I would say check the review section of isratrance for that... :P

welcome any way :ph34r:;)

sean

322945[/snapback]

welcome sean :)

i dont think that eskimo and astrix are hard music, its actually just simple full on

astrix first album was ok, but eskimo and black and white is mediocre music imho

i could give you some projects that i think you may like it:

Scorb- has a great debult album called.... well, Scorb

Human Blue- Get all of his albums

Prometheus- get the Robot o chan album, its great intelligent music

and you if you want plain full on in your face kind of stuff, but that yet has much better quality and creative then the typical israeli, you should get the artists from South Afrika

like Rinkandik, Shane Gobi and many realeases and compilations by Timecode and Alchemy recs

those artists i said is just relative new stuff

there is many classical music there to find in all genres

:)

im not sayin i only like full on i just prefer the harder stuff. ive been spinning hh/nrg for the last 3-4 yrs which is why i dont know much about psy. i doubt anyone here is down with that scene tho huh? that is what got me into dj'ing but i do prefer psy. alot more to the music

im not sayin i only like full on i just prefer the harder stuff. ive been spinning hh/nrg for the last 3-4 yrs which is why i dont know much about psy. i doubt anyone here is down with that scene tho huh? that is what got me into dj'ing but i do prefer psy. alot more to the music

322980[/snapback]

still....

get his recommendations

and also get mines! :P

wherecan i get samples? i usually go to saiko sounds. a couple other but cant remeber

322994[/snapback]

psyshop but samples at saikosounds are better and longer....